David Kielar MD

Angie's List since October 2008

To see if this provider is board certified go to www.abms.org. There are 30 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site....

01/05/2015

pptfDr Kielar is very friendly, cordial and easy to get along with.  He is very efficient and thorough.  He has been my opthomologist for many years.  When I asked my primary doctor about an opthamologist all he would say was that Dr Kielar was his doctor. I have seen Dr Kielar ever since;  every year for many years.  He has always given me the correct prescriptions. In earlier visits:  every year...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My yearly check up.  There is always outstanding interaction with Dr Kielar and his staff.

01/20/2012

He is very personable and professional.  He is very nice.  This doctor is excellent!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I saw Dr. David R. Kielar for a full ophthalmic exam and checked for macular degeneration.

12/15/2011

Most of the time my visits are routine, but one time some years ago I was seeing a lot of spots in front of one eye.  He saw me the same day that I called, saw what was wrong, and did out-patient laser surgery on the eye right then.  I had tears in my retina and he probably saved my eye.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The abvove date is simply the latest time I saw Dr. Kielar.  I see him every 4 months for an eye condition.  He is wonderful, never hurried, always making you feel as though you're the most important thing in his day.  He also really knows his stuff.

Ophthalmologist