BACK CONSTRUCTION

Founded 1981 • Angie's List since December 2006

BACK Construction is a Full Service Professional Design-Build Remodeler proudly serving Central Kentucky for over 37 years. We have several divisions to service our valued clients; Architecture & Design, Roofing, Windows & Doors, Handyman and General Remodeling. We take great pride in providing Professional Remodeling Services to those that value the investment they have made in their home. Our mission is simple: To provide unparalleled service to our customers. Feel free to reach out to us, we would love to hear from you!...

Kentucky Awning Co.

We are centrally located in Frankfort, Kentucky providing residential and commercial shading solutions.

10/25/2018

The man who comes out, his name is Joe. He was excellent. Very nice guy, he was very helpful. The crew who came who installed the windows, they were fast. They knew what needed to be done. They installed Pella windows and they were certified installers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have used them 2 times to install new windows.

10/25/2018

It was great. They got in an d out in two days.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Did all our windows.

10/24/2018

It was excellent, they did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced some tall skinny windows for me.

10/24/2018

It went perfectly, I would use them again in a heartbeat. In fact, I'm going call them for another project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They ripped out my old front door and put in a new one that they custom built for me with a lot of reconstruction for my older home.

CATEGORY doors

10/24/2018

It went well. They did a good job! They started when they said they would and finished in a timely manner, my mother is very pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced all the windows in my mother's house.

CATEGORY replacement windows

Window Replacements, Door Replacements, Architecture & Design, Handyman, Roofing and Roof Repairs, General Remodeling, Kitchens, Baths, Basements, Additions, Whole House Remodels, Kitchen Cabinets, Bath Cabinets

n/a