All Hours Lock & Key

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since September 2011

As a full service locksmith, we offer lock repair, opening & replacement services for all of your residential, automobile & commercial needs. Licensed & insured, we're available 24/7. Call today!...

03/21/2019

Martin was so helpful in rekeying our doors and installing a deadbolt. He even brought a vacuum to clean up after the install.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lock install and rekey

06/19/2018

Rep was professional and fixed my problem. At my request he rekeyed all house locks so that one worked on every lock. Excellent service and all at a reasonable cost. He showed up on time and educated us about locks.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dead Bolt lock inside workings were stripped.

04/30/2018

Very quick response and kindly went and bought a keypad I had forgotten to ask for initially that matches the old house beautifully (as well as working like a charm!)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
rekeyed 2 doos on new home, installed keypad on 1

03/14/2018

I have used this company twice now - both times fast, courteous, efficient and fairly priced. Didn't try to sell me anything I didn't need. First time was to rekey my house after the former tenant used their key to come into the house and steal stuff - bad feeling! They came out right away as soon as I noticed items missing and obvious that the person had entered the house and garage with their ow...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
front doorknob needed replacing

09/28/2017

Martin showed up within half an hour and worked during his lunch hour! He was informative and comforting. I am grateful and would highly recommend him and this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Someone came into our house and robbed us. We needed to change the locks immediately.

CATEGORY locksmith

24/7,locksmith,rekeying,lock openings,lock parts and repair,lock replacement,key duplication,door & window lock repair,digital lock repair and installation,padlocks,safe opening and repair,digital lock reprogramming

MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Check, Discover