AIC Roofing & Construction Inc

• 14228

8:00 AM - 5:00 AM

412 Spring St

Lexington, KY 40508

AIC Roofing & Construction, Inc was started in Lexington in 2003. AIC is a residential and commercial roofing company that specializes in roofs, siding, and gutters. AIC is a locally owned company that takes pride in our work and has grown our business by providing quality work at an affordable price. We take time to meet with each customer personally and explain the problems found on the home, what is causing them, and the options available to fix the issues. Over the years our workmanship has been recognized by leading material manufacturers and trade associations. AIC is a GAF Master Elite Contractor, as well as an Owens Corning Preferred Contractor, among others listed on our home page. Join the thousands of people in the Lexington area that have trusted AIC with their roof related problems, give AIC Roofing a chance to earn your business TODAY!...

roofing (100)gutter installation (18)siding (5)

10/16/2019

I was going away, so I needed this done fairly quickly. They came out, gave me a very fair estimate, and then got the job done as I wanted it done, and to perfection, and this all in the course of only a few days from the time when I first called. Workers were quick, but very thorough. No mess left behind. Nice looking gutters. I am very satisfied. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed new gutters for an addition.

CATEGORY gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2019

I was a pleasure working with you! Thank you for your business

08/25/2019

They came early, removed old, discarded and replaced with new in no time. Very efficient and pleasant

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Guttering replacement on section of house

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/25/2019

08/03/2019

Fantastic job! I am a real toughie when it comes to my expectations of contractors. AIC exceeded my expectations in every way! They were highly professional throughout the process: estimate, workmanship, and returning to fix small problems. Neighbors have commented on how beautiful my roof and gutters look! I would highly recommend AIC for anyone looking for a new roof and gutters.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof and gutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2019

Thank you for your business!! It was a pleasure working with you!

03/06/2019

As part of our home sale the inspection identified some areas where they thought additional flashing was needed. AIC sent someone the next day and completed all work under warranty. We have had 0 issues with our roof installed oct 2016 and their responsiveness 2 years later for a small bit of work was terrific. We absolutely recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Additional flashing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/06/2019

03/06/2019

Company did excellent work. Completed on time and cleaned up after removing debris and nails. Subsequently came out to perform additional work under warrant - additional flashing suggested by home inspector. Performed within a few days. Would highly recomment

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2017

10/05/2018

The process went very well, and I'm pleased with the quality of work done. The only slight snag was they were so busy it was about 6 weeks between signing the contract and the work being performed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2018

Thank you for your business, we greatly appreciate you!

10/19/2017

Responsive and very reasonably priced. Services performed when expected and professionally. Excellent contractor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace vent flashing and repair roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/14/2018

Thank you for the compliments, we appreciate your business!!

10/19/2017

Excellent evaluation of work needed. Reasonable and detailed price quote and work completed on time and professionally. Definitely would recommend and use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repair and replacement of vent pipe flashing.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/27/2017

We greatly appreciate your business!

10/12/2017

The roof is great. Very happy with the quality and most importantly, the warranty by AIC and GAF. The new gutters make the roof stand out and looks awesome. I appreciate the professionalism from the first sales meeting to the final walk through. Any project of that size has a few glitches here and there. AIC was completely professional and listened through the whole process and made good on every ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced roof. Tore down old chimney and covered. New gutters.

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2017

09/30/2017

They came out quickly for an estimate and gave us a very detailed estimate with pricing and options. They were a bit slower than we were told at trying to get us on the schedule but once we were scheduled, they came when they said. There were other delays in scheduling because of weather (two tropical systems that came through!), but they were in constant communication with us keeping us updated u...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof replacement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/22/2017

We appreciate your business!!

Roof Replacements, Roof Repairs, Siding, Gutters, Chimney & Wall Flashing, Chimney Lids & Caps, Skylights