Find top-rated Service Providers

Find Top-Rated Jeffersontown Firewood Companies

There are 5 top-rated firewood companies in your area and 21 to avoid.

After 20 years, it's now free to join.

  • More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
  • Nationwide Coverage
  • Trusted Ratings
Join Angie's List Now To see all 5 highly rated companies in Jeffersontown

Explore Our Solution Center for Helpful Firewood Delivery Service Articles

Go to the article: 

How to Build a Fire by Angieslist.com

.
starting fire
Go to the article: 

Preparing An Outdoor Fireplace For Fall

.
Outdoor fireplace
Go to the article: 

How Much Does It Cost to Hire a Tree Service?

.
man putting leavs in a trash bin

Recent Firewood Company Reviews in Jeffersontown

  • A
    OLIVE BRANCH TREE CARE
    If I could give them an A plus I would. The crew showed up at 8am sharp as scheduled. They quickly got to work and when finished walked us through what was done exactly. Mark was also sure to take the time to be certain that we were completely satisfied.
    - Katie M.
  • A
    FOREE TREE SVC
    It went great, no issues, lead time to come out wasn't too bad, and Leon was on site to make sure everything went according to plan.
    - Joseph M.
  • A
    CP Construction
    Chad returned my call within 15 minutes of my leaving a message and set up a delivery for a full cord of firewood within the week. He assured me that the wood was seasoned for three years, and was of high quality hardwood. The delivery arrived on the dot at the time arranged, and when I saw the wood I was amazed-a full truckload of 90% maple, with the remaining 10% oak and sycamore, and I think I received a little more than a full cord. It is indeed well seasoned, and judging by the spalting (which makes me poach some of the nicer pieces for woodworking projects) I would say his estimate of felled time is very accurate. He was personable, and professional-I will definitely be calling Chad in the future.
    - Jennifer C.
  • A
    Rick Allen Tree & Stump Removal
    Rick Allen Tree & Stump Removal's prices were kind of high, but it was worth it, because it was good firewood.
    - Regina S.
  • A
    Farrell's Tree Service
    Received estimates for tree trimming service which were reasonably priced. Both times service was provided timely and as per estimate. Have also had Farrell delivery firewood past 3 seasons. I plan on calling him again this year. Spent $1,200 on tree service last time. Spent $ 130 for 2 ricks of firewood.
    - Douglas T.
  • A
    Farrell's Tree Service
    Their man, Farwell Howard, showed up with a helper and expeditiously and courteously loaded the firewood on my patio.
    - Charles N.
  • A
    Tree-Tech Lawn & Tree Service
    All work was completed as expected.  Clean up was good.  I recommend this company to friends and family.
    - SANDRA O.
  • A
    SANG TREE SERVICE
    Very good communication.  They weren't able to do it immediately but kept me informed about when they could.  Very professional in their stacking, best I've ever had.  Highly recommend.
    - Margaret G.
  • A
    SANG TREE SERVICE
    We had a large cherry tree standing beside a new four board fence and overlooking the railroad tracks and electric lines. I called Sang from their reviews on Angie's list. Wednesday (May 15th). Charlie came out and gave an estimate of $700.00 for the work. I agreed to the job. He called early Friday morning and asked to send a crew out within 30 minutes.They were on time.The tree was 55' tall. With a bucket truck, shredder and five guys, the tree was cut down, the branches shredded, the logs cut into firewood, (which I asked them to take), and the sawdust raked,and put on their trucks. It took Sang less than two hours to do a complete job. I was amazed at their professionalism, their courtesy to us as home owners. We paid the bill, gave the crew a $50.00 tip,  shook hands, and they left. Doing business with Sang Tree Service was a learning experience. As a business owner myself for over forty years I was totally impressed with every aspect of their work.
    - Vicky G.
  • A
    OLIVE BRANCH TREE CARE
    As other reviewer reported last year, I called this year re seasoned wood. Was honest about being out of seasoned wood and referred me to another business that had some.
    - CHRIS C.
Join Angie's List to view provider's name.

Firewood Companies in Jeffersontown

Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.

To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, JOIN ANGIE'S LIST NOW!