Find top-rated Service Providers

Find Top-Rated Hebron Hospitals

There are 5 top-rated hospitals in your area and 36 to avoid.

After 20 years, it's now free to join.

  • More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
  • Nationwide Coverage
  • Trusted Ratings
Join Angie's List Now To see all 5 highly rated companies in Hebron

Hospital Care reviews in Hebron

  • B
    University Hospital, Inc
    thMy husband was airlifted after a head on collision and suffered multiple fractures and internal injuries requiring immediate surgery. Well, not
    so immediate that they didn't take time to remove his debit card from his wallet, run it for the $100 ER deductible (waived if patient is
    admitted, and really, how many patients are airlifted in and are NOT?) and ask him to sign. Did I mention the FOUR BROKEN LIMBS?
    The employees manning the reception desk and the SICU waiting room were as kind and helpful as anyone could ask. They provided me solutions when others were unable to fix some of the problems we encountered. They went above and beyond to make sure we were aware of services and departments that might help us.
    As for the physicians, they were excellent and I believe no one could have surpassed their skill. What was lacking in communication was more then made up for when one finally caught up with them. While my husband suffered numerous setbacks, each was anticipated and a course of treatment was in place. Their careful diagnoses saved his life.
    85% of the nursing staff in the SICU were icons of their calling. The other 15% shouldn't be employed in a retail call center, let alone work with patients or frightened families. They were a shameful reflection on all of those at the hospital who did their jobs with such grace and professionalism. It is unfortunate when a small percentage colors an opinion, but that is the reality.
    Yes, like any other hospital, there were problems, mostly owing to the high number of specialists involved in my husband's case. There are things on which I would insist now that I am not in constant fear of losing my husband.That said, I am grateful that he was flown to University and I would ask to be sent there if I or anyone I knew was in a similar situation.
    - Faye L.
Join Angie's List to view provider's name.

Hospitals in Hebron

Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.

To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, JOIN ANGIE'S LIST NOW!