Thompson Concrete

Founded 2018 •

B Rated | 12 Reviews

FREE ESTIMATES under a 50 mile radius of Campbellsville. Thompson Concrete opened its doors in 2018, and has been providing great products and services ever since. What sets us apart from the rest is our ability to customize our offering to customers’ needs, as well as our fantastic team of specialists. No matter how unique or challenging your request is, you can count on us to find the right solution for you. Browse through our products and services below, and get in touch with us today. The owner, Alex, speaks Spanish and ASL....

09/12/2019

Great Company! Called for estimate, Alex came out in a very timely manner and gave me a quote for repair. Called back when he said he would and gave me very honest answers and expert suggestions on what to do. Very trustworthy and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Quote on repair of cracked driveway

CATEGORY concrete repair

My pleasure [Member Name Removed]!

09/01/2019

Thompson Concrete installed a 32x40 pad for my shop. They were on time, clean, courteous, and professional. They provided a excellent product, at an unbeatable price. I will highly recommend Thompson Concrete to anyone who needs concrete work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shop pad/floor

CATEGORY concrete repair

Thanks for the business [Member Name Removed]!

08/27/2019

Alex told us what he recommended and we couldn’t be happier about the results and seeing our requested design actually turn out the way we wanted.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our concrete driveway

CATEGORY concrete repair,concrete driveway,stamped concrete

08/27/2019

Alex did what he said he would do. On time and Efficient. I would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My driveway

CATEGORY concrete repair,concrete driveway

08/25/2019

Mr. Thompson came out to look at the work to be done and said that he'd give me a quote on the job within the next few days. He neither quoted the job or contacted me further in any way at all.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I asked that the brick facade be repaired and that the front concrete steps be repaired

CATEGORY concrete repair

We apologize about the miscommunication, our call volumes have been very very high and things got lost in the shuffle. We can go back into the logs and find all the dimensions and provide you with a quote shortly. We are offering you a 10% discount off of labor for for the inconvenience. Thank you for the review.