We are an owner operated company. We give free estimates upon request....

10/04/2016

Excellent work, excellent price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning

10/14/2014

I've never had an issue with them at all. If I have a problem, it's immediately discussed. I've never had an integrity issue. I trust them 100%. It takes them about an hour to clean my home and sometimes her husband helps as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
She cleans my house on a weekly basis. I've been using them for 8-9 years and through 2 houses.

10/02/2013

She did all jobs completely. She was on time, and took her time in doing an excellent job. She was friendly and provided us with all papers in insurance and being bonded, plus a list of what she would be doing each time she came. She has a great attitude.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
She vacuumed all floors, damp wiped all window sills. hand-wiped all baseboards, knick-knacks, & all furniture. She vacuumed all carpet edges with a crevice tool. She dusted everything. Dusted where the wall met the ceiling in all rooms.

04/30/2012

She is very good at detail and she is punctual. She is reliable and she does a good job. She is professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use DLM Home Solutions LLC for house cleaning. I have known her for five years. She comes every week.

CATEGORY house cleaning

Call or email with questions on any of the services listed or even ones not listed to see if it something we can take care of for you.

Similar businesses in your area...