Jeff Wyler Honda of Frankfort

Founded 1973 • Angie's List since August 2010

Not Rated| 11 Reviews

Jeff Wyler Honda of Frankfort is a full service Honda dealership serving Central Kentucky with new and used Honda sales, service, parts, and body shop....

LEE TIRE

6  REVIEWS
LEE TIRE

Lee Tire is a family owned and operated tire dealership that began in the early 1980s right here in Central Kentucky. The initial purpose of this company was to bring its customers quality tires that were both safe and affordable, and that purpose still drives our business today. Under the current ownership since 1996, Lee Tire still strives to deliver efficient services and quality products for each and every one of our valued customers. Please visit the familiar and friendly faces at either of our convenient Central Kentucky locations in Nicholasville and Lexington.

03/16/2016

04/28/2015

It went fine. They were professional and they will give you an idea on what needs to be done. They will discuss it to you before the work is done. They will send you an estimate of how much that work might be. The owner is in charge on what's done and what's not. I think the price is pretty reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to Jeff Wyler Honda. I had my new car and so all my repairs were done by them. They checked a bunch of stuff.

10/09/2014

This dealership is great! I'd been researching new cars for a few weeks so I knew what I wanted. I finally decided to go ahead and get one so I inquired on-line concerning the type of vehicle I wanted and within a day I got replies from 3 dealers. Olga at Jeff Wyler gave me an excellent price for the car I was interested in right away, no haggling back and forth or typical dealership games. Anothe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sold me a car.

10/13/2013

I've been going to Jeff Wyler for service since I purchased my auto from this dealer last year. I am pleased with the service and the atmosphere- very professional and friendly. They are willing to advise me on service options, but I've never felt pressured to purchase unnecessary services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regular service including oil/filter change, rotate tires, replace wipers

09/15/2013

Went as scheduled, in under the time specified, at the expected cost.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brake fluid replacement, brake pad replacement, rotors resurfaced.

CATEGORY auto repair

Honda dealer, used cars, Certified preowned cars, Certified preowned Honda, imports repair, domestics repair, oil change, brake repair, tires, batteries, transmission

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available