Geek Squad - Best Buy

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since November 2001

Local Expert Geek Squad Agents are here to install, set up, and repair your Appliance or TV. We repair most major Appliance and TV brands regardless of where they were purchased. Work is guaranteed for 90 days. We also offer a variety of computer & repair services. Check us out online, by phone, or at over 1,100 Best Buy stores. ...

Midwest PROTECH LLC

110  REVIEWS
Midwest PROTECH LLC

We've been serving the Greater Cincinnati area since 2007 and are located in Bridgetown, Ohio just outside of Cheviot. Our focus is on small business and residential computer repair services, best virus removal process in the business and networking services. We are an Accredited member of the Better Business Bureau, a long time member and listed business in Angie's List and we highly reviewed on other review/rating sites.

08/20/2017

I've used them 3 or 4 times this year already.  I bought all my appliances with them also this year.  Everything was positive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought a sound system.

CATEGORY party planning,home theater design,appliance sales

08/20/2017

...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a refrigerator.

CATEGORY appliance sales

06/11/2012

I thought they were efficient, on time, knowledgeable, and without any problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purchased a new computer with geek squad training and set up.

CATEGORY computer sales,tv sales

03/25/2009

I knew what I wanted because I am computer technician, and it was easy to find online, they confirmed the order and in a half, an hour the laptop was ready for pick up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have purchased appliances from here. The last time I purchased a laptop online and went to this store to pick it up.

CATEGORY appliance sales,computer sales

02/05/2009

Best Buy had a sale. Our Television is a 36" Toshiba. I saw the sale in the paper and then I went to buy it. The process was very simple. They were alright to deal with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Best Buy to purchase our television.

CATEGORY tv sales

Appliance and TV repair, major brands, whether purchased at Best Buy or anywhere else. Delivery and Installation services available for your appliance and HT purchased at Best Buy. Appliances: Refrigerators, Washer/Dryers, Ranges (gas or electric), Dishwashers, Microwaves. TVs: LEDs, LCDs, Plasma, Flat-Panel, Smart TVs, including older TV models. Computer & Repair Services, most brands, whether purchased at Best Buy or anywhere else.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available