FLOWERAMA OF AMERICA

Not Rated| 2 Reviews

Big Blue Moving

61  REVIEWS
Big Blue Moving

Big Blue Moving is a local and long distance moving company that serves all of Northern KY. We are locally owned and efficiently managed allowing us to pass on considerable savings to the customer! We can handle moves of all sizes both residential and commercial! We employ polite, professional and athletic men who will handle your move with care. We are a proud independent partner of Wildcat Moving in Lexington, KY so we know what it takes to be the BEST...and the BEST is what we are.

10/11/2006

I gave them some leeway to arrange a nice bunch of flowers for my lovely wife within a price level. They did a nice job. They delivered when they said they would and my wife liked them. That constitutes a success. I've also walked in and had flowers arranged on the spot and they did a nice job then, as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Arranged and delivered flowers.

CATEGORY florists, delivery service

01/11/2006

KEN AND TRUDY ROGERS DID AN EXCELLENT JOB OF CREATING A GIFT BASKET FOR THE CHRIST CANCER HOSPITAL CENTER. THE BASKET WAS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL AND WELL-DESIGNED ON SUCH A SHORT NOTICE. I'VE USED THIS COMPANY FOR YEARS FOR NUMEROUS ITEMS, AND HAVE ALWAYS BEEN PLEASED WITH THE PRODUCT THAT THEY SELL.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They made a gift basket arrangement of numerous flowers in separate containers.

CATEGORY florists