Strong-Ass Movers, LLC

Moving Project

Moving Project

movers
Full service move

At Strong Ass Movers, LLC our movers are vetted, handpicked, professionally trained and receive performance based pay. Simply put that means when you move with us you will be getting the best service available at the best price around, guaranteed!...

movers (5)

01/29/2021

Move bedroom and washer & dryer from Ft Mitchell to Hebron

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was quoted approximately 4 hours all they needed to move was like 50 boxes, a computer desk, 2 dressers, 2 flat screen TVs, removed wall mount from the wall, utility cart and a mini fridge. The actually job took almost 8 hours! There were problems as one mover became allergic to something and started breaking out! So there was down time waiting on a replacement. There was several occasions where they wasn’t time efficient and the guys were at the truck taking wasting more time! Then the other mover shift was over so they had to wait for a replacement guy wasting more time. The owner said I wasn’t billed for down time but I was! They then unhooked the gas dryer but they couldn’t cap the gas line properly so we had them hook the dryer back to.be on the safe side until my sister could get a plumber there to check upon the plumber inspection he found gas was leaking into the house. Then the owner of the moving company said it would be no problem to pick up the dryer and deliver it to me but here the catch! He made it sound like he would do it free since I was already paying almost $900 when it only should have be $365 around there but when I paid the bill I noticed he didn’t take off 10% senior citizen discount which mounted to $89. He instead charged me $89 to pick up the dryer and deliver it to me in Hebron. Big Blue Movers aren’t efficient as others, the company my brother used was more efficient and they moved more boxes and furniture in less time and saved him money! MOVERS BEWARE!

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/1970

We are sorry to see this review. Although we feel it is dishonest at best, we understand that you may be frustrated with final cost and this is your way of lashing out. At Strong-A** Movers, LLC customer satisfaction is our top priority and if at any point you communicated your frustration with us we could have easily remedied the financial stress. Lets be clear however, when our movers arrived yo...

12/31/2020

It was amazing. It was really good. Their customer service and professionalism were great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did moving services for me.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/18/2020

Thank you for sharing your experience and leaving us this positive review! Don’t hesitate to let us know if you ever need our services in the future and we’ll have a special return customer discount waiting just for you!

10/15/2020

They were great. They were very friendly, polite and they did exactly what I asked them to do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They moved some large furniture for me and delivered it to my home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2020

09/09/2020

It went well they were quick and efficient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
labor/move

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2020

Thank you for your business and review! We had a pleasure serving you and hope you enjoy your new home! If you ever need help again in the future don’t hesitate to call us anytime!

09/02/2020

It was good. They paid attention and didn't damage anything. It was a good service. There weren't any issues.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They loaded 2 new large moving containers for me.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2020

Thank you so much for your review and business. Our team hopes you and your family are loving your new home! If you are ever in need of a truck or some extra muscle again in the future do not hesitate to give us a call and take advantage of your 15% return customer discount. Best regards, Kirk Novit Strong-A** Movers, LLC

Moving, junk removal, relocation, transportation, furniture assembly, TV mounting and other household labor services.

Baby Grand Piano Moves, Pool table felting.

10% Senior Discount