Kentucky Auto Service

Founded 1985 • Angie's List since May 2010

Here at Kentucky Auto Service in Elsmere, we are fortunate to specialize in Auto Repair. As the premier auto repair shop in Elsmere, our highly-trained automotive mechanics take pride in their Transmission Repair efforts. Each and every one of our reliable specialists undergoes extensive automotive repair training, including advanced Brake Repair certification. The owners and maintenance experts at Kentucky Auto Service have been honored to serve Elsmere for the past 28 years. While focusing on Engine Repair may be our concentration, our time-honored reputation was not built on mastery of Auto Electrical Service in Elsmere alone. The automotive experts at Kentucky Auto Service have built our renown in Elsmere and beyond. So whether your specific vehicle maintenance needs require Auto Electrical Service attention or not, the guys at Kentucky Auto Service will be glad to provide trustworthy and reputable service. From Transmission Repair to Brake Repair, we at Kentucky Auto Service are proud to provide reliable vehicle care to those living in Elsmere, or just driving through!...

HILTON AUTO TRANSPORT

Save time and money NOW!! CELEBRATING over 15 years in Auto Transport Business!! Giving all Angie's list members $25 off on any auto transportation! Work directly with the owner, Nichole Hilton! Call or text 24 hours @ 310 686 5318. Please know you will have assistance from start to finish and we are aware of how to fulfill all transportation needs!! All insurance is included in the rates we provide. Call 888 318 0080 for any questions. http://www.hiltonautotransport.com

Award 2019
Offers by HILTON AUTO TRANSPORT on Angie's List

06/24/2018

My normal repair shop was booked up for several days. I called Thursday and dropped my car off that night after hours. Got a call with diagnosis Friday morning and the brake replacement was done by lunch. Price was fair, basically what I expected. Service was great. Will use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brake Replacement

CATEGORY auto repair

02/28/2018

Kentucky Auto Service is the ONLY service we will use. We are loyal, long time standing clients because they do HONEST service. They are quick with the turn around, usually within 24 hrs. They had to tow my husbands car from our house and they showed up to take his car by flat bed at 7:30 PM on a Tues. night and this is a weds evening and his car is finished! We've used other mechanics in the area...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oil sensor replaced

CATEGORY auto repair

10/11/2017

I went to KY auto service to get new brakes and it was phenomenal service! Very welcoming and polite from the office workers to the mechanics they were all very nice and respectful. They got the job done quickly and efficiently.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brakes and tire roatation

CATEGORY auto repair,car inspections

10/11/2017

I was very happy with the service that a got with them. Super friendly and price was more than half what a dealer wanted. Bobbi in the office explained everything to me and made me feel very comfortable with the shop doing the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Timing belt & water pump

CATEGORY auto repair,towing

09/15/2017

Not only did they replace my belt but they went above and beyond by fixing a loose fender and properly inflating my tires.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed belts replaced.

CATEGORY auto repair,towing

Auto maintenance & repair - oil changes, brake services, tire rotations, & timing belt replacements

N/A