Big Blue Moving

Founded 2014 • Angie's List since October 2014

Awards & Badges

225 Cave Run Dr #12

Erlanger, KY 41018

Big Blue Moving is a local and long distance moving company that serves all of Northern KY. We are locally owned and efficiently managed allowing us to pass on considerable savings to the customer! We can handle moves of all sizes both residential and commercial! We employ polite, professional and athletic men who will handle your move with care. We are a proud independent partner of Wildcat Moving in Lexington, KY so we know what it takes to be the BEST...and the BEST is what we are....

movers (109)courier (12)piano movers (3)

03/02/2021

They did an awesome job for us. We were moving a company with 5 offices and alot of heavy items. They were on time and very pleasant to work with. The 4 men we had move us were Tyler, Lake, Lonnie and Mark. They made us feel comfortable right away. They wrapped items that were fragile and they moved quickly. We felt they valued our time. Things arrived at our new location without damage. They esti...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Company move

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2021

02/10/2021

Nathan E and Zach S were amazing. So professional and friendly. They worked so well as a team to get our old house packed up and moved to our new one. I would recommend this team 100%

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving services from old house to new

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/03/2021

02/04/2021

This was our first time using Big Blue Moving and we have been very impressed! Instead of the actually planned 1 day, 2 trucks move we ended with 2 days and 2 trucks (each day). We never realized how much stuff we have. Tyler L. did an outstanding job coordinating the move. He went above and beyond the assist us with any questions we had. The first crew (including Tyler L.) was Braydon B., JR Sull...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
One household move

CATEGORY moving companies,piano moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2020

02/03/2021

Tyler L. and Corey B. were very professional and helpful. The contract minimum was for 2 hours and the credenza did not take a lot of time so they were here to help with other things we needed moved as well. We would definitely hire Big Blue Movers again and if we could get Tyler L. and Corey B. back we would.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had bought a credenza and needed it moved

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/03/2021

02/01/2021

Great move they were careful and prompt.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2021

01/13/2021

My experience with Big Blue Moving was wonderful. Tyler L., Derek M., and Hunter were polite, professional, and completed the job in a way which exceeded my expectations. I would absolutely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/13/2021

01/11/2021

Full Service Moving from Williamstown to Sparta

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dylan and Brandon S..were awesome. They wore masks, respected my property, and were very polite.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/1970

01/11/2021

Dylan and Jesse h were the movers That I had used to help me recently move. They was professional and Courteous while helping me move my home. I would highly recommend them to all of my family and friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to move

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/10/2021

12/29/2020

Big Blue Moving is excellent! Such a great experience with J.R. and Michael. They were curtious, polite and went above and beyond during the course of the move: moving furniture we originally told them they didn't need to move, staying much longer than they were anticipating and being very gracious and flexible despite unexepected elements which kept popping up. I will definitely be calling Big Bl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving my mothers treasured possesions

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/28/2020

12/13/2020

Perfectly well. The men were efficient, careful, and pleasant.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving a family member's belongings to storage.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2020

Here at Big Blue Moving with the Clean-Cut Movers we offer Same Day Service, Packing, Re-Arranging, Deliveries, Loading/Unloading and Transport starting 110/HR!!!! We also provide the tools to break down and set up any basic furniture!!