Arlinghaus Heating & Air Conditioning

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since June 2011

At Arlinghaus Heating and Air Conditioning, We are dedicated to making your house a "Happy House." Your home should be comfortable, clean and efficient and that is exactly what our team delivers! We have products and services that will create even temperatures, clean air, and humidity control throughout your house. We provide and recommend efficient solutions to help lower your energy cost. The most important part of our business is you. If you are not happy we are not happy...that is our Happy House Seal of Approval and our personal pledge to you as our valued customer. Every employee at Arlinghaus knows our mission statement and every employee works hard to deliver it to every customer, every time. "Through teamwork, we will achieve and exceed the expectations of our customers by providing the best quality solutions, products and services provided by highly trained and integrity like-minded individuals. People don't care how much we know until they know how much we care. "Service is our passion."...

TEEGARDEN HVAC

32  REVIEWS
TEEGARDEN HVAC

My name is Randy Teegarden, founder of Teegarden HVAC, LLC. Our history started back in the late 1970’s, when I worked as a helper for a large heating and air conditioning company in Northern Kentucky. It was there that I was trained in installations, and started my training in service work. Not long after that, I obtained a position as a service tech with another company, running calls on my own. Through the years, I worked service for different companies, and advanced to a service manager at a union heating and air conditioning company in Cincinnati, Ohio. While I was there, I started and managed a residential heating and air department for that company. I was also instrumental in initiating a flat rate service for their technicians. Through my 35 years of experience, I am knowledgeable in all areas of service and installation, as well as light commercial, geothermal, and oil-fired equipment. I have licenses in both Kentucky and Ohio; and am ACE and NATE certified. In 2006, after much consideration, I started my own company, Teegarden Heating and Air Conditioning.

09/17/2020

Fantastic service, reasonable pricing, good payment terms, very professional and very responsive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of furnace and AC unit, tank-less water heater

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

10/01/2019

He was very knowledgeable, nice.He also explained everything what he was checking on and also educated me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roy Brineger did inspection on whole house.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

08/01/2019

Their service was professional and they did a very good job. They were also prompt, on time and they call before arriving which I always appreciate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a tune up on my air conditioning.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

07/22/2019

Installer -Roy was cordial pleasant explained process and problems that occurred during repair. He worked efficiently -piping issues occurred and he was able to correct them. Overall, work was completed in a timely manner despite issues that popped up . Would feel comfortable with hiring again for future work

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outside hydrant repair plus inside piping

CATEGORY drain cleaning

07/10/2019

The service was top notch. Kevin their plumber was excellent and he went above and beyond. He advised me along with his supervisor to lay out a game plan and effective timeline to fix the double disaster. They set a high standard with courtesy and service which equates to a respectible survey much earned.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water line and water heater

CATEGORY water heater repair,drain cleaning

Heating & AC Installation & Service of All Brands, Indoor Air Quality Products, Residential & Commercial. Water Heater Installation.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check