Branham's Construction Remodeling & Concrete

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since December 2011

Family-owned-and-operated. If you're looking for high quality and personal service, you've come to the right place. At Branham's Construction Remodeling & Concrete we’ll give you the attention and personal service you'll come to expect and enjoy....

Action Property Mold LLC

We are a full service mold abatement company that provides service calls in & around the CINCINNATI, DAYTON, INDIANAPOLIS, LOUISVILLE & LEXINGTON markets. BBB A+ rating - Winners of 10 previous "Angie's List Super Service Awards". Because of our high level of expertise we pride ourselves in the testing, dry-out, treatment, elimination and future prevention of all type of mold. We are certified, bonded and insured, and can provide many great references upon request. Owner operated small company that offers free estimates with a 10% discount to seniors and military. Within our industry there is a large amount of education and certification necessary to deal with mold. You will be dealing with the same certified individuals during the entire process. Any questions around insurance claims are welcome.

Offers by Action Property Mold LLC on Angie's List

09/14/2017

Outstanding service. On time and completed on time. I would recommend this company for any job. Many thanks to Chris and his crew.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Craw space encapsulation

CATEGORY concrete repair,basement waterproofing,mold removal

07/04/2016

There is no foul odor in my basement and the water stains are resolved.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
In Dec. 2016 Branham"s treated a mold problem and waterproofed my basement walls.  I did not know the foul odor in the house I purchased was due to  mold in the basement, Branham's identified the odor.  My niece represented me for the purchase of the house ( I resided in New York City at the time and was unaware the house had a foul odor).  My niece attributed the odor to the smell of an old house (built in 1935). In  the fall of 2015 I spent 6 weeks at my house, the foul odor was overwhelming and caused a cough and my eyes to tear  (later, when I returned to  N.Y. I developed a sinus infection that required antibiotic treatment.)   In  Dec.  2015, Branham's  treated the mold problem and waterproofed the basement walls.   In Feb. 2016 when I returned to my house  the foul odor was gone.  On June 24 & 25, 2016 Branham's again treated my basement for water stains on the wood jousts due to condensation.  The water stains are gone.

CATEGORY water damage restoration,basement waterproofing,mold removal

04/16/2016

The job went very well they got done on time and was very respectful and they cleaned up all there tools.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had mold in my house because my roof was leaking and they came in and removed it and cleaned and was very professional. I have not had any problems with mold since they fixed my leaking roof.

CATEGORY remodeling

07/02/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Put in drainage pipes to move water from basement area

CATEGORY basement waterproofing

New Flooring, Cabinet Installs, Carpentry Work, Electrical Repairs, Plumbing Work, New Sinks & Toilets, New Showers & Tubs, Vanity Replacements, Room Additions, Retaining Walls, Bathroom, Kitchen

Visa, MasterCard, Check, PayPal