Commonwealth Orthopaedic Centers

Angie's List since October 2008

There are 20 orthopaedic and sports medicine doctors in this multi-specialty orthopaedic practice with 6 offices in Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky. Complete orthopaedic care, MRI & Physical Therapy on site....

C

06/08/2015

Not good, I would not recommend to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Degenerative disc disease with bulging disc. Talked into recorder and not to me, prescribed muscle relaxers and anti inflamatories. Horrible excuse for a doctor.

01/25/2015

Treatment was received but did not resolve the problem and an additional treatment could not be administered within a certain period of time, as it was a steroid.  The condition continiued and worsened from that point in.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Evaluation and referral for a hip problem.

CATEGORY hip replacement

07/09/2014

Worked with me to try to keep it, but his advice turned out to be the best solution. No problems and feels great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed toenail that was painfully ingrown.

CATEGORY podiatrist

03/03/2014

Surgery went very well. I walk again without a cane or knee pain.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Actually I've seen Commonwealth Orthopedic befor I knew of Angie's list. Just waiting until my knee problems got really bad. So that the reward of surgery outweighed the risk. Got total knee replacement on both knees (oen at a time).

10/07/2013

Dr Desardan was very nice and friendly. I had an epideral injection which really didn't help much.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bad lower back pain for several months. Dr. Bever who II saw first referred me to another Dr. In the practice.

CATEGORY orthopedics

Orthopedics - including all subspecialties MRI Physical Therapy After Hours Injury Clinic

MasterCard, American Express, Check