Hinsford Building & Remodeling

A4 REVIEWS

Founded 2011 • Angie's List since March 2015

819 Vine St Unit 3

Dayton, KY 41074

We are excited to announce we now provide full HVAC services in Ohio! Family owned company. Custom designs and high quality crafting. We love jobs small and big. Additions, full builds, renovations and outdoor structures like decks, gazebos, and much more. Residential and Commercial General Contracting and Design....

home remodeling (3)home remodeling (2)drywall repair (1)concrete driveway installation (1)interior painting (1)home builder (1)deck building (1)foundation repair (1)house painting (1)

06/27/2019

Very happy with the service and price of our kitchen remodel.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen remodel

CATEGORY drywall, remodeling, home builders, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/27/2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. It was our pleasure working with you and cannot wait to continue to serve you in the years to come.

03/25/2019

It went great! Mike worked late into the evenings and even over the weekend (per our request) to make sure the work got done as quickly as possible. Jeff (the owner) stayed in constant contact with us, checking in throughout the project to make sure we liked it. It was a little messy along the way, but they were sure to clean up everything when they were done and leave everything immaculate! I lov...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a remodel on a difficult bathtub and shower combination.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/25/2019

Photo for Hinsford Building & Remodeling - 819 Vine St, Dayton, KY - 37781260

10/24/2018

The owner and his crew, I cannot rave enough about them. I have gotten a lot of compliments about the interior of his work. I got a lot of work done, for the price that he provided for me. When I needed him he was always there.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a total house remodel – it was 2 stories.

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2018

10/24/2018

I really liked working with Jeff. He found ways to make everything look nice, with a reasonable price. The finished product looked way better than the drawings.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a lot of work for me. They did some foundation work, built a deck and build a driveway.

CATEGORY decks, concrete driveway, remodeling, foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2018

Residential and Commercial.

As a General Contractor we work with licensed and insured sub-contractors in the areas of expertise such as plumbing, and electric to provide our customers the best quality all around.

Visa, MasterCard, Check, American Express, Discover