Danville Computer Doc

Founded 2013 • Angie's List since July 2013

Healthcare for Geekware. If you are a consumer or a provider of digital information -- We can help you! If you need a faster computer, need to optimize the one you have, or want to learn how to use your hardware and software more efficiently -- Call us! From your small business online presence, Internet marketing and internal network to improving your online interaction with clients, making your business more portable, and keeping you constantly connected -- we make it happen. If you need photography or video services to improve your website or your offline marketing -- or you just want to capture old memories in the new digital formats -- we can do that, too!...

Modern Web Studios

101  REVIEWS
Modern Web Studios

Affordable, Custom Websites for Small Businesses, Contractors, Realtors, Churches, E-Commerce, Auto and more. Specializing in Google Ranking.

Award 2019
Offers by Modern Web Studios on Angie's List

02/13/2014

We were very happy with our experience with Danville Computer Doc. They worked our computer in very quickly, finished the job when they said they would, for the price they quoted (which was competitive with other local businesses). They returned my calls promptly, answered my questions thoroughly, and offered helpful suggestions I had not thought of. We would definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Retrieved picture, music, and data files from our old desktop which had crashed.

CATEGORY computer repair

Thank you for the review [member name removed] -- and for the opportunity to serve you!

01/30/2014

The staff at Danville Computer doc, provided me and my business with excellent service, at a very competitive price. I will continue to use this business for all my computer needs in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Computer service and sales

CATEGORY computer repair

We are glad to be of service, [removed member name]. Thank you for choosing DanvilleComputerDoc.com and for taking the time to review our services. We look forward to helping you again!

07/15/2013

Removed virus and fixed wireless network. Excellent service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete virus removal and tune up of laptop computer. Also provides excellent service on networking issues.

CATEGORY computer repair

Always glad to be of service, [removed member name]. Thank you for choosing DanvilleComputerDoc.com!

Computer repairs, broken screen repairs, replacement laptop keyboards, software and hardware optimization, virus/malware removal, upgrades. Networking for small to medium sized businesses. Website development, custom programming, SEO services and Internet marketing. Computer training (classroom and one-on-one sessions available). Conversion of older media forms to digital (video and photography).

Diagnostic Services are Always Free