R & R REMODELING & CONSTRUCTION

Angie's List since June 2006

Not Rated| 2 Reviews

Susman Construction

My name is Boruch. I work with a close knit team on each job. We take pride in out craftsmanship and our attention to detail. No job is too small and no question is too trivial. Our goal is to turn A house into YOUR home. Whether you have your plans set or need help envisioning your future project, we can help turn your dreams for your home into a reality. Call or text with any question or to set up a visit for an estimate. Major Home Repairs. Basement Remodel. Bathroom Remodel. Kitchen Remodel. Major Renovation - Multiple Rooms. Additions. Decks. Porches.

08/29/2016

Over all did a nice job. everybody was very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
remodeled 2 bathrooms. 1 bathroom, install new tub, counter tops repainted, new fixtures, other bathroom strip drywall, spackle and repainted.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

06/12/2006

WE'VE DEALT WITH THEM BEFORE. THEY WERE THE ONES THAT BUILT THE ORIGINAL DECK. WE KNOW THEY DO GOOD WORK. WE LIKE THEIR PRICE AND QUALITY, BUT IT'S NOT THE CHEAPEST COMPANY IN LOUISVILLE. THEY DON'T GO OVERBOARD WITH THE PRICING. IT'S NOT HIGH PRICED FOR HIGH QUALITY WORK, BUT I AM JUST SAYING THAT I AM SURE YOU COULD FIND SOMEONE WHO WILL DO IT FOR CHEAPER.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
THEY'RE REBUILDING ONE DECK AND PUTTING UP A NEW ONE.

CATEGORY decks