Four Seasons Landscape Management

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since August 2015

Four Seasons Landscape Management, LLC has been meeting the lawn care and landscape needs of our community since 2005. We offer complete landscape design and installation. No matter how big or small your landscape project is we can do a computer generated design placing your new landscape onto a picture of your actual house. The results will give you a realistic picture of what you can expect from our design. Additional Email: info@fourseasonslandscapemgt.com...

Jon's Lawn Care

58  REVIEWS
Jon's Lawn Care

Lawn & Landscaping

05/15/2018

Four Seasons has maintained our landscaped yard for two years with excellent success.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
landscape plantings, fertilization, weeding, servicing sprinkler system

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,lawn treatment,mulch

09/12/2017

Unfortunately I did not hire the service because of (a) unprofessional communication and (b) poor pricing. I was expected to pay trip charges to my property (in the middle of Lake Forest) and to pay for "quality equipment" to be used.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn care, trimming of hedges

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

It's unfortunate that simply because you did not like the price you were quoted for a service you choose to be so negative. Fortunately for us we can rely on our many satisfied clients in Lake Forrest and around Louisville to give accurate reviews as to our professionalism and excellent quality of service.

06/12/2017

They did a great job. Aaron is very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Added three areas to my landscaping. Aaron provided the design as well as the installation.

05/24/2017

Front is completed now. Waiting for fall to do side and back yards.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Renovation of front, side and rear areas.

05/14/2017

Aaron did a beautiful job designing and performing landscape work. I couldn't be happier with the finished job. I will hire him again for other areas in my yard. Love the plants he chose. The crew was in and out in a letter of a few hours and completely transformed the area they landscaped.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping side yard

CATEGORY landscaping

Pavers. Patios. Walkways. Retaining Walls. Landscaping. Lawn Irrigation. Mulching. Lawn & Yard Work.

Irrigation Installation.