Mella Window & Carpet Cleaning

Awards & Badges

1418 Chesapeake St

Covington, KY 41011

window cleaning2021
Mella is family-owned and based right here in the Greater Cincinnati area! We offer Northern Kentucky and Cincinnati's best service on window cleaning. With over a decade of excellent service, we’ve built a reputation for being responsive, high-quality, and detail-oriented. We've built a legion of loyal customers by operating with the highest level of honesty, dependability, and integrity. Put our experience to work for you today.

Mella Window & Carpet Cleaning - Locally owned/operated. Serving all of NKY and Greater Cincinnati. Check us out at www.mellaservices.com or follow us on Facebook. Clearly The Best Choice!...

carpet cleaning (166)window cleaning (143)upholstery cleaning (13)floor cleaning (10)pressure washing (8)oriental rug cleaning (6)gutter cleaning (6)window (4)screen repair (4)flooring (2)roof cleaning (1)tile installation (1)
C

12/13/2020

They put a kink in the thin metal water line to our freezer/fridge. He claimed it was like that already, but it wasn't. My husband is currently trying to fix it so we can get the ice cube maker working again, at the least. Most disappointing: they knew the floor was being replaced because the people who installed our oven put a gash in our floor -- then when they install the new floor, they break ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Laid kitchen flooring

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/18/2020

Good morning [Member Name Removed]. Sorry to hear it came to this. I hate to hear that the whole experience was bad for you now, even though we were able to get the squeaks out of the sub-floor you were concerned about. We were pretty excited about that part. We have a great deal of faith in our crews, but we understand that you know your home as well. Hopefully your husband has gotten it fixed by...

10/29/2020

Very well done. Service technician was polite and professional. Was on time, work was performed in a timely manner and results are very satisfactory. Recommended this vendor and will use again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean fabric upholstery on living room furniture

CATEGORY upholstery cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/29/2020

We appreciate the opportunity to work for anyone once, but even better when we earn the trust of a customer to get to work for you again in the future. Best wishes and Happy Holidays. Sincerely, BJ David Owner/Operator

10/29/2020

The best window cleaning experience I’ve ever had! Mella’s team was professional, courteous, on time, best price of three bidders I checked, and very careful removing, cleaning, and re-installing the 25 year old storm windows. The windows look absolutely wonderful! Thank you Mella team for such a great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window cleaning, including storm windows. 21 windows total.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2020

Thank you! We appreciate that you shared this on Google too! Happy Holidays to you. Sincerely, BJ David

10/28/2020

Josh and Trace were very professional. They were very respectful of my home, wore masks and shoe covers. They also explained some issues and other items I didn't know about my windows. My house is so much more clean feeling with the windows bright and clean. Will use Mella again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window cleaning inside and out and screens.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! Glad we were able to explain the issues to you and get on the same page. We believe communication is everything! Best wishes to you. Stay well! Sincerely, BJ David Owner/Operator

08/27/2020

He was very prompt, friendly, and professional. He did a fantastic job! Also, the office that worked with me setting up estimate and time to do work etc. was very efficient and friendly. I definitely would recommend them and use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole house and sunroom windows and screens cleaned.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/19/2020

[Member Name Removed], it was a pleasure to work for you. Thank you for circling back around to give us a review here as well. Best wishes. Sincerely, BJ David Owner/Operator

07/18/2020

Fabulous! They showed up on time (actually, 12:45 for a 1:00-2:00 arrival window), spent a few minutes with me to understand what was to be done, got right to work, and completed the work within the two-hour estimate. Two very nice and respectful young men, Collin and Ray, tackled the job - one inside and one outside. They removed and replaced any screens and window grids before cleaning. They hau...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window cleaning - interior and exterior - two-story, single family residence - approx. 26 windows of various shapes, sizes, and heights

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate the work AND you taking the time to give us a review. Even better...you commented on a couple of the most things we believe are the most important...being on time, communicating thoroughly to get everyone on the same page, and no tricks or surprise sales. We look forward to cleaning for you again. Thank you!

06/20/2020

Very satisfied with the job they did! My windows and skylights look amazing! They removed and cleaned the screens too. The young men were so nice and made sure I was satisfied with the results of their labor before leaving. Don't be afraid to ask them to do a redo on a spot as they do not take offense and willingly made the change with a smile. I was very pleased with how friendly the ladies in th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
windows and skylights

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2020

Thank you so much! I really appreciate how thoughtful your review is. It means a lot. I hope we can provide some of our other services to you in the near future. We have full-time carpet cleaning crews and a flooring sales/installation division. Best wishes. Sincerely, BJ David Owner/Operator
C

06/09/2020

Crew was nice and friendly, did a good job on the gutters but neglected to clean up the debris from the gutters. Left it for the home owner, however it has been resolved and would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter cleaning

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/09/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Thank you for sharing your experience. I really appreciate the tone. While we obviously messed up by leaving you with clean-up, you were still kind enough to acknowledge that the crew was friendly and that you would still hire us in the future. I think this is proudest I've been for receiving a C review. LOL. I will get your comments to the staff and dis...

05/23/2020

arrived next morning ready to work! Done in an hour! Good job done! After 4 days, I am still getting emails from the competition saying they can't schedule me for another 2 to 3 weeks.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
gutter cleaning

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/23/2020

Thanks for the great review. Glad we could help so quickly. We work hard to get enough crews up to speed so we can keep up with the season's volume. Have a great summer! Sincerely, BJ David Owner/Operator

04/22/2020

Mella was very responsive. Came out the next day and gave us a quote, then was able to complete our project just a couple of days later. The price was exceedingly reasonable. The staff showed up on time and worked very efficiently. Will absolutely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/22/2020

It was a pleasure to clean for you. Glad we could turn it around quickly as well. We hope you have a great summer. Stay healthy. Sincerely, BJ David Owner/Operator

Residential & Commercial Window Cleaning, Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning, Tile & Grout Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning, Exterior House Washing, Pressure Washing, Oriental Rug Cleaning. FLOORING SALES & INSTALLATION

Blind Cleaning