Gaddie Eye Center - Carrollton

Angie's List since August 2013

Gaddie Eye Centers boasts an exceptionally large collection of high-end exclusive fashion eyewear. Our brands include Kate Spade, Oakley, Coach, Ray-ban, Juicy Couture, Michael Kors, Calvin Klein and more. We also offer premium lines such as Salt, Kawasaki, Fendi, Dolce & Gabbana, Oliver Peoples, Persol, Burberry and Prada in our boutique collection. In addition, our extensive sunwear lines include the above designer brands and fashion houses. We continuously update our collections, offering you the industry's latest fashion eyewear. We strive to meet our patients' needs and desires with the best customer service and eyewear expertise; therefore, our experienced opticians can most likely obtain specific frames upon request if desired. Gaddie Eye Centers also offers the newest eyeglass lens technology including ultra lightweight lenses and digitally manufactured personalized prescriptions for each patient....

08/30/2015

Dr. Gaddie is on leave from his practice with shoulder surgery. I have had to see another doctor for the last two trips. I will be glad when Dr. Gaddie gets back. If the contacts every get right I think they will really help my dry eyes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have dry eyes. Dr. Gaddie has fitted me with a pair of contacts for dry eyes. I have had four pair so far. I am going next week to exchange the right one again. Either they do not feel good on my eyes or I can't see well with them. Dr. Gaddie has been great about wanting the fit to be right.

06/22/2015

I had an appointment with Dr. Ben Gaddie for my glasses. I also have dry eyes so I made an appointment with Dr. Bruce Gaddie for special contacts for dry eyes. My glasses are great and I wear them everyday. We are still working on getting the contacts right. They are special order and have to fit just right. They are very patient and make sure that everything is just right.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had made an appointment to get glasses. They took their time and got everything just right.

05/13/2013

good

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
annual eye exams

CATEGORY

11/21/2011

He is very good. I have had no issues with him. He spends time with you and answers all your questions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have gone to see him for Optometry for 30 years.

09/19/2011

He is really good, but I had seen somebody there two years ago who had got my prescription all wrong. Dr. Gaddie was called in as the senior guy there to help out and he fixed it wonderfully. I have got the worst prescription and the best prescription there at the same place. Dr. Bruce Gaddie is great. I think that he is only available two days a week.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Bruce Gaddie is my optometrist. He is associated with Gaddie Eye Centers.

Optometry.