Arronco Comfort Air

Founded 1984 • Angie's List since September 2005

We ensure our qualified employees have high moral character. Our team members pass background checks, drug tests and complete the highest certifications available so you can trust them in your home. We only hire employees with great work ethic and a dedication to complete customer satisfaction. Additional phone - 513 474 7555. Additional email - info@arronco.com. Award winning....

One Hour Heating and Air Conditioning

One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning provides high-quality residential HVAC services to our Cincinnati neighbors. Whether you need routine maintenance, emergency repairs, or a full system install, you can trust our team of highly-trained technicians, available 24/7, to take care of you and your home. Our trucks are stocked and ready for same-day repairs and our work is backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Ready to cross this off your list? Call us today.

Offers by One Hour Heating and Air Conditioning on Angie's List

07/06/2020

They fixed our AC in 2 days! Very prompt and friendly technicians! Joyce in the office is a gem! They were all very honest, which is very important, especially since we dealt with a dishonest company before calling Arronco. I highly recommend Arronco for all of your AC & Heating needs. Keep up the good work, and thank you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced the AC coil and recharged AC

06/26/2019

They did a good job. A few hiccups but still a good company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installed new ac hvac unit

02/21/2018

Our heat was not working so we called Arronco since they originally installed the system. We were charged for re-wiring the system but they didn't tighten up any of the wires at the furnace. He saw I had an air cleaner and kept saying it was causing a restriction. They did not fix the issue and charged us $159.00. When I called an Amana dealer they were able to find wires that were not connected c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Arronco originally installed an Amana hybrid system. They worked for the builder of the home.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

We, in fact, did install the Amana equipment back in 2016. We have not been back to the residence since installation. When we arrived on January 30, 2018, our tech found that the Customer had a high-pressure code and a 3 blackout. The customer had problems after the blackout. The customer had another company come out and rewire only to do backup heat. We rewired and cycled for all modes. The custo...

08/23/2017

I’ve had them come for 15 years. I used them because they’re the ones who installed my equipment and they know it. My first impression was that they were very professional and they followed through and did the work they said they were going to do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They come every year, in the spring and the fall. They change my filters and check my air conditioning and/or my heating systems.

06/24/2017

We're pretty satisfied. They're very professional upfront, good quality and trustworthy. It takes about 30 minutes to complete the job. They clean up behind themselves.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did maintenance on the system.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Heating & air conditioning, geothermal heating & cooling. Insulation & air sealing.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available