Mosquito Joe of the Bluegrass, Louisville

Angie's List since June 2016

Mosquito Joe of the Bluegrass, Louisville makes outside fun again by providing outdoor mosquito, tick and flea control for residential and commercial properties throughout our area. Our Kentucky trained and certified technicians provide customized barrier treatments that work right away – and keep working for weeks. Because a backyard is a terrible thing to waste. Mosquito Joe of the Bluegrass, Louisville not only works to protect families and pets at home, but also offers solutions for municipalities, parks, businesses, and any commercial property to keep outdoor spaces comfortable and itch free. We also offer special event sprays for weddings, picnics, home BBQs, birthday parties, graduations, etc. Put down the bug spray and pick up the phone. Contact us today for a free quote....

Action Pest Control Inc

Action Pest Control has always had one mission: to provide you with timely service and effective solutions from professionals you can trust. As one of the largest pest management firms in the Midwest region, Action provides commercial, industrial, and residential pest management services throughout Indiana, Kentucky and Illinois. The trained professionals at Action Pest Control are available to customize a program to fit your needs from any of our eight locations: Evansville, IN, Indianapolis, IN, Lexington, KY, Louisville, KY, Owensboro, KY, Jasper, IN, Terre Haute, IN, and Robinson, IL. Competing with over 15,000 registered companies, Action Pest Control has ranked among the top 100 companies nationwide since PCT Magazine began publishing the list in 2001. Action has also received numerous service-related awards including the Super Service Award from Angie's List, Reader's Choice Awards from multiple print publications, the Crown Leadership Award, and the Technician of the Year Award from the National Pest Management Association. To learn more about the services offered by Action Pest Control, please visit our website: actionpest.com.

Offers by Action Pest Control Inc on Angie's List

07/26/2020

"I finally can enjoy my patio without being eaten by mosquitoes! Haven’t had but one bite and that was at the beginning of first treatment. Glad I saw the sign and made the call! If you want to enjoy your yard give then a call!"

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mosquito Spray

05/29/2018

Always professional, they let me know they are here, making sure I’m aware that I and my pets can’t be on yard for 30 min after spraying. But after that we don’t have any issues.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have had Mosquito Joe for the last 3 Year’s and can’t say enough good about them. They spray every 21 days and keeps our yard free of mosquitoes. We sit outside daily, in four different areas. Front porch, back porch, deck and patio area. We can enjoy them all. We pay for the yearly package. If we ever have bugs between spraying, we just call and the come right out and spray again for free. They even have special pellets for me to put in my rain barrels that are safe for my plants, but doesn’t allow mosquitoes to have breeding ground.

09/26/2017

Great! no problem after the application.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mosquito & no see'um pests prevention.

06/17/2017

Was told they never had a listing on Angies list when I contacted them about services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mosquito removal

Barrier Sprays, Pest Control, Mosquito Control, Flea & Tick Control