American Deck & Sunroom Co

B Rated | 2 Reviews

Nu Wood Works

64  REVIEWS
Nu Wood Works

nu-woodworks.com ---Decks, Log & Cedar Homes Restorations, Cleaning and Sealing, and wood repair. Super service award winner yearly 2013 thru 2019. NU-WOOD offers superior value with it's unique and beautiful proprietary oil based stain-sealant. It's natural rich enhancing look out last all of our competitors store bought products.

Award 2019

03/16/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They never returned my call. I spoke with a representative from their phone number, was told a date I would hear from them and I never did.

CATEGORY decks

06/08/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a deck built around our above ground pool. Jim says "his" crews but they are actually sub contractors if that makes a difference to you. Where we live a permit was needed and they actually started the job prior to the permit being approved which upset the inspector and he said they would have to pay a small fine. It also slowed down the work. The crew was wonderful and very hard working. It was basically a two person crew and (Frank and Jennifer) did a great job and delivered a quality deck. I don't know about his other workers but Frank and Jen will be who I request if we have more work done. There were a few small hiccups in the process but nothing ever goes exactly as planned. We will enjoy this beautiful pool deck for years to come!

CATEGORY decks