Hale Roofing, LLC

Founded 1978 • Angie's List since July 2008

Hale Roofing, LLC, in Bowling Green, KY, is the area's leading roofing specialist serving Allen, Barren, Butler, Logan and Warren counties since 1978. We specialize in residential roofing and replacement, seamless gutters and more. For all your roofing needs, contact Hale Roofing, LLC in Bowling Green today!...

Scott Tweed Painting

13 years experience. Family faith based expert painters. We care about your project.

Offers by Scott Tweed Painting on Angie's List

07/19/2019

No response back from them - never acknowledged my request through Angie's List. This is the second time I have contacted through Angie's List with no response. I am not sure method actually works. Contracted the job elsewhere.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Contacted through Angie's List for complete roof tear off and re-roof

09/24/2017

I called, they a guy come out and they did a written quote dated June 14, 2017. I called and confirmed that I would take it, and was told they would be out within weeks. I never heard back from them. I called a couple of times over the next few months, and again, friendly enough..."we'll get to you". Nothing since. Very unreliable service on something I really need done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a small guttering repair needed. I chose to call them due to reviews and their claim "No job is too small". Apparently mine was.

CATEGORY gutter repair

09/11/2017

Great. Showed up on time, and did the work for a very reasonable price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repairs

08/11/2017

Good with owner. Seems to be a bit of a communication disconnect between workers and the owner for work instruction.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing and gutter replacement.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

12/05/2016

Didn't show up waited all day, never even called and its been two weeks

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing estimate for replacement

CATEGORY roofing

Residential Roofing and Replacement, Residential Roofing and Replacement, Shake, Asphalt, Metal, Saturday Hours Vary, Calls Will Be Responded to Within 24 Hours, Seamless Gutters

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check