Secor, Dr. Mark R.

Angie's List since October 2008

04/16/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I broke my finger in 1999, and had to have surgery. Dr Secor did an excellent job, and I would use him again.

11/12/2012

I sat in the waiting room for a long timeb ut once I met Dr Secor I knew why.  He takes extra special personal time with his patients and gets to know them as he examines the injury.  When I left I felt I knew what was wrong and how to deal with it.  JI felt like he really cared whether I got begtter or not and about me as a person.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have pain in my knee. I got an exray and was taught about my injury. Dr Secor was very personable and helpful.  He knew  just what to do for me.

03/01/2012

Dr. Secor has been my doctor for five years. He is very personable. He is patient. He is extremely knowledgeable. He is caring. He is personable. His staff is helpful and friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Secor performed my knee replacement surgery.

CATEGORY knee doctor

02/29/2012

He is very concerned about his patients. He goes out of his way to spend time with his patients to help them anyway he can. He spends a good amount of time with each patient he sees, so we know that when we go we are going to get the best care.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr Secor is my orthopaedic surgeon.

Orthopedic surgeon.