All American Painting & Pressure Cleaning LLC

Founded 1983 • Angie's List since July 2012

All American Painting is a family owned business with five employees. We are licensed and insured and EPA certified for lead paint removal. Since we are a small family-owned business we accept checks and cash. Non Deposit required. Payment is due upon completion of the job and customer is satisfied. Additional phone: 859-414-6372...

Kings of Clean

59  REVIEWS
Kings of Clean

At Kings of Clean Cincinnati, we serve to do complete power washing services in the Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky home and commercial markets. We have the equipment and training to do all sorts of jobs, including house, wash, and roof cleaning, deck and driveway washing, and gutter repair and installation.

Offers by Kings of Clean on Angie's List

07/03/2017

Jesse & his guys jumped on the job and had it done less than 3 full days including cleaning the pool deck (concrete), the pool house, and painting the diving board. Never looked so good!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pool painting & its an enormous pool.

CATEGORY pressure washing,house painters

08/24/2014

This company is a diamond in the rough!  Jesse was fantastic! His crew as well!They were polite, respectful, took pride in their work, and all this at a VERY FAIR price! My house looks great and I am VERY SATISFIED with their work, the price, the communication. So easy to work with !  I am VERY GLAD I called them, I would recommend them and would use them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power washed house, painted all trim, replaced wood strip, tightened loose here and there, cleaned and stained deck.

CATEGORY pressure washing,house painters,doors

Interior & exterior painting, deck staining, pressure washing. Drywall & deck repair.

Satisfaction