Water Protection Plus

Angie's List since May 2013

Water Protection Plus...

Farha HomeTrends, LLC

Please visit www.farhahometrends.com for all company details and information. Farha HomeTrends has been in the home remodeling business for over 20 years in Wichita, KS. This company was started with the idea that providing a quality remodeling experience would be our number one priority. This still holds very true today. We have the values and experience to create great relationships with our clients by providing superior quality, continuous communication, and abundant knowledge of our products and services. One of the unique things that sets us apart from other home remodeling companies is the attention and respect that we show to a client’s home. Farha HomeTrends understands how important it is to our clients to maintain a clean and safe work environment.

01/09/2020

Would not recommend this company to anyone. Tried several attempts to get an appointment for a quote, was given the run around and finally refused, told due to they do not do the work that I need done when I know for a fact they do, then proceeded to give me a blind over the phone very high quote, sight unseen for work they supposedly do not even do, go figure. Never in my life have I seen a compa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sheetrocking

CATEGORY basement remodeling

09/23/2014

I had had about 5 or 6 bids, all of which proposed a different fix for my leaking basement wall, at prices which ranged from $8,000 to $15,000. We wanted to ensure that we invested money in the right fix, so we hired a respected structural engineer to come out and give an independent opinion. Shortly after that we heard about Monty Bazil from my aunt, who was pleased with the work he had done on h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Monty Bazil installed interior drain tile and tied into existing sump pit, then filled cracks in basement with injected pliable sealant. On exterior he dug down to footing of house on South and East walls, he applied an asphalt emulsion waterproofing membrane which was covered by a 3/4 inch fiberglass drainage protection board. He installed a 3/4 inch filtered drain tile at the footing with visers at the window (this is a channel for any rain water that collects in window well to go to sump pit) to replace 1958 drain tile which was no longer functional. He covered exterior drain tile with gravel and back filled, grading area for positive drainage. He installed 3 polycarbonate window wells around basement window. He repaired damage to basement wall at corner of North and East walls. He removed section of fence and gate at side of house to access back yard and replaced it at no additional cost (the gate functions better now.)

CATEGORY replacement windows,basement waterproofing,drain pipe,foundation repair

C

01/18/2014

Foundation of garage was settling. Hired them to install pears and raise foundation back up to original height. Everything went well except they did not raise foundation back to original height.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Water Protection Plus.

CATEGORY foundation repair

12/27/2013

They were always available, worked well and were very nice.  They finished a large job more quickly than I expected and I would certainly recommend Monty and his crew to anyone needing basement work and concrete work done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water Protection Plus set my garage wall straight with piers, filled cracks in the basement wall, replaced sunken sidewalks and patio, and installed a daylight window in the basement.

CATEGORY concrete repair,replacement windows,basement waterproofing,basement remodeling

09/04/2013

They showed up at the appointed time. They started the repair process the same day drywall was removed, and finished up completely the next day. We were expecting a much longer delay, due to record rainfall in our area this summer. We were very pleased with the timeliness and quality of the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed drywall to expose a leaking foundation crack. Sealed the crack with a two step process. We ran a hose against the foundation for 15 minutes after the repair dried with no leak.

CATEGORY basement waterproofing