Tailored Roofing and Remodeling, LLC

• Angie's List since December 2016

At Tailored Roofind and Remodeling LLC, We pride ourselves in providing excellent craftsmanship paired with exceptional customer service. For most homeowners, the hardest part of home renovation projects isnt the job itself, its finding a competant and reliable contractor to do the Job. We have made it our personal pledge to eliminate the stresses of construction and help you the client turn your project into a pleasure. Although known for our Roofing, we also offer siding, window instilation and replacement, and a full scope of Remodeling to turn your dreams into a reality. I am Confident that when you chose Tailored Roofing and Remodeling, You have chosen a friend in the business....

01/30/2019

This is a very excellent roofing company. Their team did a great job for us. We could not be happier with both the quality of work and the professionalism of his team.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing installation

CATEGORY roofing

12/06/2017

Tailored Roofing was easy to work with. Went over every detail of the work being done. Came back after it was all done to make sure I was happy and if there were any issues. They handled everything with my Ins. Would and have recommended them to everyone. 100% Satisfied customer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a new Roof, some decking, guttering and a fence.

CATEGORY decks, fencing, gutter repair, roofing

12/05/2017

It went great! They did such a great job and went out of their way. I am looking to remodel the shower this upcoming year and Tailored Roofing and Remodeling is the only place I would use or recommend,

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I wanted to tile all 3 full bathrooms including the walkway to the master bathroom. After talking to Roy, I decided to add tiling behind the bar as well. He was very informed and helped me make the best decision possible.

CATEGORY remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

12/05/2017

Went very well. Came in and completely removed all the shingles and felt and installed new high quality felt and shingles in a professional timely manner. Would use them again. Would definitely recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace shingles due to hail damage.

CATEGORY decks, gutter repair, roofing

We are a Genral Contractor. Specialize in Roofing, Siding and Windows. As well as a wide variety of Remodeling. We're a Preffered contractor though Owens Corning Shingles, Malarkey Shingles, And IKO.

Visa, MasterCard, Check, Financing

Similar businesses in your area...