Landreth Team Dentistry

Founded 1968 • Angie's List since November 2009

Not Rated| 5 Reviews

Providing dentistry that partners with you for strong healthy teeth that will serve you well for years to come. With a focus on personal relationships and comfortable care, you'll find that Landreth Team Dentistry truly puts patients first. Every member of our team was carefully chosen based on a strong commitment to excellent patient care. Even patients who feel stressed, scared, or anxious about dental care have changed their minds (and their smiles) after sedation dentistry with Dr. Landreth and Dr. Baker. As certified sedation dentists, we offer nitrous oxide, oral sedation, or IV sedation for your total peace of mind and body. Patients who need multiple procedures or would have to spend hours in the dental chair also benefit from the comfortable experience sedation dentistry creates. Mention you found us on Angie's List for a free Smile Consultation. ...

08/06/2014

Great

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My husband & I are both getting our teeth repaired. Yesterday I had several teeth pulled and I must admit it was almost a pleasant experience! My husband's work will start next week, but like me we love the staff. They are personable and experts in their fields. My friends think they are expensive but I would rather pay to have it done right the first time!

CATEGORY dentists, cosmetic dentist

07/18/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This was my initial appointment to assess my dental status. We will decide on a plan of action next week. I was very comfortable with all of the staff & look forward to getting my teeth fixed.

07/30/2013

They were prompt in the apt time.Everyone is very friendly and caring.They even found a lint brush for me when I discovered my black trousers had lint!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
teeth cleaning

02/13/2012

They are very proactive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a regular cleaning.

11/20/2009

I have been going to them for twelve years. Their technology is top-notch all the time. They have a number of really great dental hygienists and you work with the same one year after year. They are just top-notch in every way. They are gentle, patient and very well trained.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use them for our dental care needs.

CATEGORY dentists

Cosmetic Dentistry, Dental hygiene & cleaning, dental sealants, periodontal services (gum care), fluoride treatments, nightguards for grinding & tmj dysfunction, athletic mouthguards, tooth-colored fillings, inlays, onlays, & crowns, fixed bridges, full & partial dentures, single-visit root canals, general extractions.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available