Graf Electric Inc

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20131231

2445 S Glendale St

Wichita, KS 67210

All technicians licensed with 20 years average experience, guaranteed safety and quality of work, providing the Wichita area with commercial and residential experience for over 45 years, no job too small. Additional Email connie@grafelectric.com....

electrician (89)lighting installation (24)home remodeling (1)
D

10/11/2019

they came out, looked it over and never came back

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
a vent fan in a bathroom needs replace/rebuillt

CATEGORY electrician, remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/11/2019

Hello [Member Name Removed], do you happen to know who went out to your home? We do not have your name or address in our database, I also checked any estimates that were performed and couldn't find your information in there either. If there is any other way I can further assist you let me know.

06/26/2019

great! he was able to figure out what was wrong relatively quickly and fix it too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
troubleshoot outside outlets under our eaves that were not working

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2019

04/26/2019

We were quite pleased. They were on time and professional. Their pricing is fair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They rechecked a plug in that they installed and made sure that it was working properly. They also put in a new breaker box.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/05/2019

08/21/2017

Top notch...A-1...5 stars. From initial call (office person was quite pleasant and informative) to completion (Brandon was polite, methodical, professional, and a definite plus for the company).

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed 2 ceiling fans installed and a lighting fixture replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2017

01/16/2017

Work was good and prompt. The guy should have taken boots off. Got floor dirty. It wa wet outside. Should be a normal policy when raining or snowing or shoes are dirty.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical outlet

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/23/2016

Thank you for your review and I am sorry for such a delay in a response. As a Safety policy per OSHA we are required to were shoes while working on electrical. However, we do supply our electricians with boot covers and he should have had those on while in your home. I know it has been 9 months since this occurrence and we have had several of are weekly meetings address this exact situation, and o...

12/17/2016

Replaced light bulb that we thought was broke in the fixture.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Looked at overhead light fixture

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/17/2016

C

12/05/2016

They were significantly higher than the contractor I ended up using. They were responsive and got me an estimate right away just the price was about 300% higher.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Meter Box was to be replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2016

09/26/2016

Mike (who was awesome and very nice) arrived on time and took care of everything PLUS added a power outlet for me. I did the 2 hour pre-paid deal and we only went 30 minutes over. I am very satisfied...everything is working....and he even dusted the light fixture on my 14' kitchen ceiling!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had several things that needed to be addressed. Most importantly a GFCI switch kept popping and it would take out the garage fridge and all outside lighting. I also had four light fixtures (outside garage, kitchen, dining room, and closet) that weren't working.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2016

08/05/2016

There was some miscommunication regarding scheduling, but they went out of their way to make it right. Technician showed up right after they called and said he was on his way, was efficient and helpful, and cleaned up afterwards.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacing switch and light fixture in bathroom

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/05/2016

09/02/2015

I found him very reasonable though a lot of electricians here in town like to really charge exuberant charges for their services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Graf Electric Inc. put up a LED over the driveway light.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/16/2015

Commercial & Residential Electrical Services.

Mobile Homes