Farha Roofing

A 47 Reviews

Founded 1978 • Angie's List since June 2012

1627 S Hillside St

Wichita, KS 67211

At Farha Roofing, our focus is on each and every customer we serve. We have provided hundreds of Wichita homeowners, apartment and commercial business owners with peace of mind. Our goal is never to be the largest roofing company in Wichita - our goal is only to be the best.Roofing is an investment in the long-term value of your home, apartment complex or commercial facility. We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business. Farha Roofing assists with the insurance paperwork as needed. If your goal is quality and service, you have come to the right place. Award winning. Since our parent company's founding in 1978, we attribute our growth in Wichita, Kansas and surrounding communities to our interest in providing the most consistent quality, value, and accountability for every job we do. Please contact our Wichita office to schedule: 316-831-7510...

roofing (44)gutter installation (15)window replacement (3)house painting (2)siding (1)lighting installation (1)hvac repair (1)gutter cleaning (1)garage door repair and installation (1)egress window (1)

06/19/2020

Following my initial negative review of Farha Roofing posted on Angie's List, Mr. Ben Farha has gone to great lengths to resolve every single one my concerns, to my satisfaction. I have therefore upgraded my rating to a B - it would have been A except for the work not being done right the first time. I would like to thank everyone involved - Sam Ludwig the Project manager for his efforts, patience...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete roof and gutter replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2020

D

06/23/2019

They scheduled a time to come out and ended up calling saying they were too busy and gave the name and number of another company to try. I called that number, left multiple messages and no one returned my call. I tried to call Farha back and left a message to make sure I had the right number of this other company and no one ever called back. We ended up just replacing and painting the downspout ou...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Downspout replaced

CATEGORY gutter repair

Hi [Member Name Removed]. I apologize that you had a less than favorable experience with us. We've had several major storm events in the Wichita metro over the last six weeks and we've attempted to reach each potential customer in a timely manner. I apologize for the lack of communication, punctuality and the failure of the gutter company to respond to your request. We had been in communication wi...

09/12/2017

Very happy with the replacement of the roof and guttering. The Project Manager thoroughly explained the cost and timeline for completion of the work and everything went smoothly. What impressed me the most was the way Andy responded right back when I had questions on the roof and guttering replacement.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof and guttering

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2017

08/07/2017

Project manager very easy to work with. Great clean up after job. All went well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair work to facia & soffet, new roof, gutters, gutter covers

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2017

07/14/2017

Very smoothly. Very pleased with the work done and the employees.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing and gutters replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/14/2017

07/12/2017

Excellent service, excellent workmanship This is the third time you have requested a rating on this business. I have replied to each request.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/12/2017

06/19/2017

Rep advised the repair was something they didn't specialize in but referred me to someone that did.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2017

04/09/2017

Very satisfied with the work and materials. All top notch. The workers were excellent, professional and way above any we have ever used. They were quick, cleaned up everything, workmanship couldn't be better. Plus they were so polite and nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace roof shingles

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/09/2017

03/28/2017

Came out pretty soon after I called and worked until completion. Installed in cool weather so shingles did not melt together very well. During strong winds some of the shingles blew off, they came back and repaired the shingles at no cost 2 separate times. When it warmed up and melted together I haven't had any problems or signs of leaks since. I won't try to install roof again in fall/winter.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New asphalt composite shingle roof on new construction. Very difficult roof with steep pitch (14:12) and many valleys.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/16/2015

10/04/2016

The technician showed up at the scheduled time and quickly assessed the situation and found an fairly easy and inexpensive solution. He was professional and thorough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a leak to be fixed in the roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2016

Roofing, guttering, siding, painting, and remodeling

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check