AAA Home Improvement

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

1916 S Main St

Wichita, KS 67213

Roofer Registration 19-009887. When you need quality home improvements, look no further than AAA Home Improvements LLP. As a skilled, licensed, and insured contractor in Wichita, Sedgwick and surrounding counties, and roofer registration AAA Home Improvements LLP is at your service for projects large and small. From quick household fixes to major property renovations, AAA Home Improvements LLP provides thorough, efficient service every step of the way. All you have to do is sit back, relax, and enjoy the end results. With over 30 plus years of experience, AAA Home Improvements LLP is a full-service Super Service Award-winning home improvement company with Angie's List since 2011 that has proudly served the Greater Wichita and corresponding areas for over 30 years! We specialize in Roof repair and replacement, Gutter repair and replacement, Siding, General Remodel and Kitchen and Bath Remodel, Interior and Exterior Painting, Windows, Doors, Decks and more. Estimates are always free and are provided within 48 hours of initial contact. All major credit cards accepted....

Roofing (228)Gutters (68)Decks and Porches (53)General Remodeling (50)Interior Painting (41)Siding (40)Handyman Services (39)Exterior Painting (34)Doors (32)Fencing (28)Windows (28)Flooring Sales and Installation (26)

12/16/2019

I had a small vehicle accident that left the brick face of my garage busted and the frame out of square. After contacting four different contractors, Steve with AAA came out and had a bid done quickly before everybody else. We accepted the bid and the job was done quickly and to our liking. Steve also provided update photos as the repair was completed. Pricing was very fair. AAA had the job comple...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of garage framing, stem wall, and brick face.

CATEGORY concrete repair, picture framing, masonry

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/02/2019

12/13/2019

I could not have been more pleased. Steve gave me an estimate within a day of my initial phone call. After 4 days, Steve was able to start and finish the roof in one day. His crew cleaned up all debris and hauled it away. The men were friendly and respectful. Steve inspected the final product and gave his stamp of approval, as did Central Inspection. I highly recommend AAA and will use them again ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roof replacement

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/13/2019

Thank you, [Member Name Removed], for allowing us to give you a new roof. You were a pleasure to deal with and paid promptly, which is always very much appreciated. I use the same crew as I trust them to provide quality service and workmanship for all my customers. Please call again when you have other projects. Steve

10/22/2019

This is my email chain - you judge for yourself: June 10, 2019 - Attached is the bid for your work. Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions. –Steve June 10, 2019 - We accept your bid as attached. Let us know where to send the check and when work is to be started and completed. We will send a check for $6,750 for the deposit, and upon completion another payment of $6,750. –Client Jun...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement, gutters, scrape and paint exterior

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/11/2019

This member's parents did send a check to cover the cost of materials. The materials are on site at her parent's property where the work is to be done. ~Steve~

08/12/2019

Called Steve on Friday and agreed on Monday morning 8AM appointment. However, he never showed up. I called his cell phone three times and left messages twice without any replies. Not sure what kind of professionalism he has.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Need an estimate for the first floor renovation.

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/12/2019

I attempted to contact this member prior to arrival and never received a call back to confirm the appointment time. With no confirmation, I did not supply the estimate.

08/11/2019

Called Friday ,arrived Monday morning at 8 to give estimate, agreed on price and would do work on Wednesday or Thursday. Got delayed on other projects plus rained on Friday. Rescheduled following Tuesday another’s delay and promised no matter what would be there Wednesday at 8. I had to leave town and wife was nervously in charge. Rep arrived on time and called me all went well and no leak plus my...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leaking ceiling from around stone chimney into upstairs bedroom

CATEGORY roofing, chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/11/2019

Thank you for the positive feedback on the roof service we provided. It is always refreshing to hear that my people are kind and courteous. Please keep us in mind for any future needs you may have.

06/23/2019

Steve’s crew was so professional. They carefully set porch furniture and plants aside and put them back just as carefully... not once, but twice! They power washed the exterior and two days later, came back and meticulously painted and completely brought back my curb appeal! No splashes, no drips. It looks amazing! I am so pleased! I will definitely be calling AAA Home Improvement again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting metal siding, awnings and garage door

CATEGORY garage doors, siding, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2019

Thank you for the positive review. I would also like to thank you for your patience. Please do keep us in mind for any future needs. Steve

06/14/2019

went very well. the guys arrived in the morning and were done by 1pm. they did what they said they would do at a price I can afford.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
build a backyard deck

CATEGORY decks

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2019

Photo for AAA Home Improvement - 1916 S Main St, Wichita, KS - 37930124

Thank you for the positive feedback. Steve
D

05/08/2019

Contractor never showed up for any of the appointments.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install Laminate flooring

CATEGORY flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/06/2019

First of all, this bid was not for roofing, it was for laminate floor installation. We only had one appointment scheduled with this member. We attempted to contact him to reschedule the appointment, due to recent weather emergencies, and received an automated message stating "I can't talk right now" and he never returned the call.

02/10/2019

They put a roof over our deck. The roof is perfect. They were fast and efficient. AAA Home Improvement has the lowest cost and the best quality work. I wouldn't call anyone else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put a roof and guttering over our deck?

CATEGORY decks, gutter repair, roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2018

Thank you for the positive feedback on AAA Home Improvement. I appreciate the business. Keep us in mind for any future projects. Steve

02/07/2019

Once again, I can't say enough about AAA Home Improvement. There is not another company I will use for any work I need done. They are a family owned business with limited people who take pride in the work they do. The interior work was done in a timely manner and ahead of schedule. The bathroom looks amazing! The exterior took a bit longer due to the weather but the roof no longer leaks and the ne...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodel, painting, roof repair and deck

CATEGORY ceramic tile, countertops, decks, drywall, flooring, handyman service, remodeling, roofing, replacement windows, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/30/2019

Thank you for the positive feedback. You have been a pleasure to do business with. I look forward to getting more done for you when this crazy weather changes. ~Steve~

Roofing - new roofs, repair & replacement. Gutters - repair & replacement. Siding. Windows, doors. Masonry - stone, brick, driveways, hearths & fireplaces. Flooring. Painting - interior & exterior. Deck building & design. Home improvement & remodeling - kitchen & bath. Light electrical & plumbing.

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover