A-R Roofing LLC

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since February 2008

B Rated | 52 Reviews

For over 20 years, our family has maintained, repaired, and restored roofs for families and businesses. Our team has the skills to handle any size roofing or exteriors job, with special attention to safety and customer satisfaction that’s gained us a reputation for quality workmanship and unmatched guarantees. Rather than claim to be the lowest cost contractor – which often results in cheap work – we promise the best quality. We strive for your complete customer satisfaction through outstanding service, thorough maintenance and repairs, and mutual trust and understanding between our company and our customers. Each member of our team is educated and updated in the latest technologies and products, and certified to work with the best material manufacturers in the country. We’re proud of our designation as a GAF Master Elite Contractor, an elite status only 3% of roofers nationwide achieve, as well as our Mastic Elite Contractor designation. All of this adds up to A-R Roofing & Exteriors being the roofing and home exteriors contractor that you can trust for all your exterior needs, from your home to business, and windows, gutters and siding as well....

Farha HomeTrends, LLC

Please visit www.farhahometrends.com for all company details and information. Farha HomeTrends has been in the home remodeling business for over 20 years in Wichita, KS. This company was started with the idea that providing a quality remodeling experience would be our number one priority. This still holds very true today. We have the values and experience to create great relationships with our clients by providing superior quality, continuous communication, and abundant knowledge of our products and services. One of the unique things that sets us apart from other home remodeling companies is the attention and respect that we show to a client’s home. Farha HomeTrends understands how important it is to our clients to maintain a clean and safe work environment.

01/24/2018

All went well, kept me in the loop on scheduling and worksite was left clean, overall no issues.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced roof

03/24/2017

They haven't done it yet. I did some checking around and I liked the reputation that I heard from people. They are wanting to do it but I'm putting them off.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've got a 2 and a half level house, "A" frame. It's several different levels. It's the shape of the house that caused it to be $1500. Replace all my gutters.

CATEGORY gutter repair

03/24/2017

They had to put 5 sheets of plywood on so that's going to knock the price up. I think it was going to be about $85 a sheet. It was the best estimate I had received and checking around, I found out they had a quality name and quality service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Open ended quote on charges. It was taking off the old roof and putting on a new roof.

03/24/2017

They have not completed, but so far, I'm very satisfied with their work.?They did a beautiful job on our roof. They've got guttering to put on yet. They are separate contracts but I haven't got a bill yet. The quality of work stood out the most. Quality of work would be my reason to recommend them to others.\ update- recently did a gutter job for me. Beyond expectations. Iv never found a contracto...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They got the roof done.  My house and a shed.

10/05/2016

Called and they never called to schedule an appointment

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Repair

CATEGORY gutter repair

Residential & Commercial Roofing, Windows, Exteriors, Siding, Doors, Guttering, & Roof Repairs

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available