Topeka Landscape, Inc

A 15 Reviews

Founded 1993 • Angie's List since August 2010

3220 SW Auburn Rd

Topeka, KS 66614

“Topeka Landscape is locally owned & operated & has been building relationships through the landscaping & maintenance of both residential & commercial properties since its inception in 1994. We’re different from other companies because we feel that hiring, training & retaining the best people is of the utmost importance; it’s what we do. Our goal is to consistently provide quality landscape solutions that not only express value but are aesthetically pleasing, imaginative, properly installed & most important of all…solutions that uphold our reputation of doing high quality work that we’re proud of, our clients are happy with, and we will stand behind.”...

landscaping (11)irrigation system (6)hardscaping (3)lawn treatment (3)lawn care (3)
D

09/22/2018

Proposal accepted 8-15-18. I ask when work would be done. They responded on 8-17, 8-20, 8-29 each time saying it would be next week. 9-12 no work done so I wrote to the salesman and owner. "We got your company name from Angie's List. I believe it is time to write a review. We are very unhappy with all the excuses." They were here the morning of 9-13 and completed the work. We were happy with the w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fill in dirt at different areas of our yard.

CATEGORY landscaper,lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/22/2018

Hey [Member Name Removed], we are sorry that we took so long to deliver your topsoil. Since your delivery, we have taken significant steps to ensure that we are more accurately hitting our project start dates.

08/02/2018

The wall was removed and replaced with great professionalism. The two man team work together with accurate precision and knowledge. Was very safe with their equipment and tools, watched for the children of the neighborhood and traffic (we are in a subdivision). I give them two thumbs up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
retaining wall

CATEGORY landscaper,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/02/2018

07/24/2018

Excellent! I actually made my decision to go to this firm based on a review I saw on Angie's List. I have worked with David who helped the reviewer. She was absolutely right! David is spectacular. He explained things very well and answered each of my 20 questions with great patience. I have indicated that I will be using them going forward for all my sprinkler system needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprinkler system maintenance

CATEGORY irrigation systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/19/2018

10/26/2016

They were fast and professional. Once grass appeared there were 2 strips of grass that got missed when they seeded so I sent them a picture and they returned the next day and re-tilled and seeded missing strips of yard.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brought in dirt to re-shape backyard and installed French drain. Mudjacked part of front yard under sidewalk. Tilled and seeded entire yard for grass.

CATEGORY landscaper,lawn service,lawn treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/26/2016

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for your review! We are so glad you are pleased with the work. Let us know if you want to brainstorm on other ideas! All our best, The team at Topeka Landscape

07/23/2016

The workers did an outstanding job. The craftsman ship was amazing! They got the job done in a timely manner and did a great job cleaning up. Andy Gillihand gave us the estimate and answered any questions during the process. He was professional and friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Concrete retaining wall replaced with large rock tiered well

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2016

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your kind words! We enjoyed working with you on your retaining wall replacement and look forward to working with you again in the future. All our best, The team at Topeka Landscape

07/11/2016

We purchased a home with an irrigation system, I've never had or used such a thing and needed some lessons. Dave came out and went over the whole system with me, showed me how to use the controller, helped figure out the zones, showed me some things that needed fixed, explained which could be done on my own and which I should have a professional do. He did a great job and did some small repairs wh...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Irrigation review/service

CATEGORY irrigation systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/27/2016

C

10/13/2015

I'm pleased with the aeration and re-seeding of my front yard. They do good work and are very professional. But if you decide to use their services, allow yourself plenty of time. Their response time is not good. On 9/ll/15 I scheduled to to have my front lawn aerated and re-seeded. This work was completed on 9/22/15. I then received a separate estimate to re-grade an area of my back lawn and on 9...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Initially, when I called to get an estimate for two jobs, it took them one week to return my call. The first job, aerating and re-seeding my front yard, was completed. The request to re-grade an area of my back yard was not done.

CATEGORY landscaper,lawn service,lawn treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/22/2015

[Member Name Removed], We're glad to hear that you are pleased with your re-seeding and aeration! We always aim to exceed expectations, and we will discuss how to improve our responsiveness and punctuality. Thank you for that feedback. We look forward to working more with you in the future! Cheers, The team at Topeka Landscape

05/19/2015

They're very good. I'd highly recommend them. I've used several but they are by far my favorite. They seem to be very competitive in price. If they missed something or they did get something wrong, they'll come right back out and fix it. They did about $2000 or $3000 worth of work for us outside just replacing some rocks, adding some rock beds. They have the people that are good at doing it and ha...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Topeka Landscape. We even signed a monthly contract for two or three more times for this summer so it's an ongoing straightening up my flower beds and that kind of stuff for the summer. They planted some plants and everything.

CATEGORY landscaper,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/04/2015

05/06/2015

All went well.  Blaine came out at scheduled time checked out lawn and submitted bid.  I went with another provider based on a lower price.  Blaine was great to work with and very professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gave bid for irrigation system

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/17/2015

01/27/2014

They did a good job and were easy to work with, overall just a great company to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They handled our landscaping needs this summer.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2013

Thank you for allowing us to continue working with you on all your landscape and irrigation needs. We appreciate you taking the time to submit a review.

We do everything from mowing lawns to major construction projects. There is no job too big or too small. We have competitive prices & our work is second to none.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal