Builder Bees

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since December 2009

NA Rated | 13 Reviews

Builder Bees, LLC is a premier home finishing and remodeling company in Kansas. It was started by Josh Foster who has over 13 years of experience. We currently have eleven employees each member having a minimum of five years experience. Josh is a licensed general contractor. We use subcontractors for plumbing, electrical, heating and air, and concrete. We have worked close with these subcontractors since day one and feel they do outstanding work. We ask that anyone interested in receiving a estimate to either: call 785-267-BEES (2337) or go to our website www.BuilderBees.com to request one. Estimates are free of charge. We currently do not offer a discount for Angie's List members....

08/24/2016

AWESOME!!!! Work was fantastic and quick. Josh was excellent to work with. His crew did good cleanup and good work!! Looks fantastic.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Deck. Composite decking with aluminum ballasts and cedar posts and railings.

03/25/2015

Builder bees have done numerous jobs for us in the last 4 years.  They have remodeled our kitchen, finished our basement and built a new deck for us.  They are great to work with and do an excellent job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built a new deck for us.

CATEGORY decks, remodeling, basement remodeling

10/22/2014

Unknown, since I couldn't get a hold of them to get a bid.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called Builder Bees main office and had to leave a message telling them I wanted to get a bid to replace the deck at my house in Topeka, KS. Four days later I had a message on my phone from their office saying they would be available until 4pm that day. Called them back at 3:30 but got their machine again--had to leave another message. They did not call me back. This left me to assume they did not want my business.

07/15/2014

His crew did everything except prep the ground and pour the concrete. However, he was here to ensure the work was as we desired. Once this was complete they put the building up over two days and came back on a third day to do trim work. Josh Foster and his crew work hard and do good work. He is honest and fair. I would recommend him and use him again on future projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built a 24x24 outbuilding on my property.

05/12/2014

They did great work and we plan on using them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They built an outdoor covered patio with bar with an attached storage/garage area

CATEGORY garage builders

Decks, porches, pavilions, pergolas, garages, sheds and outdoor living areas. Basement finishing, framing, storage facilities, room additions, roofs, bath and kitchen remodels.

Similar businesses in your area...