Arrow Exteriors INc

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since March 2013

Exterior home improvements. We install James Hardie Fiber Cement Siding....

Thrasher Wichita

86  REVIEWS
Thrasher Wichita

For more than 40 years, Thrasher has helped homeowners preserve and improve the value of their homes using proven basement waterproofing and structural repair solutions. Thrasher provides foundation repair, basement waterproofing, concrete lifting and leveling, radon services, egress window installation and electrical services across Nebraska, Kansas, Western Iowa and Northwest Missouri.

11/07/2016

It went better than I could ever imagine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He came out at the time of the appointment. He replaced the broken part on the heat pump in about 20 minutes from his arrival. Charged a great price. I had cool air again on about the hottest day in August. We were very grateful. The heat pump is still working great as we are changing from cool to heat.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

01/22/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace deck and railing with composite and aluminum. They also took down and old awning and replaced with a new one. They also replaced my front door and stained it to match the wood work. I also replaced the front screen door. The projects took longer than expected to both start and complete. I am happy with the finished products.

CATEGORY decks,siding,doors

07/08/2015

I contacted Ryan about the siding that I needed to replace and scheduled an appointment for an estimate. He arrived right on time and went over several alternatives to solving the problem, which made it easy for me to determine which route to go. Ryan was able to work me in within a matter of days. His crew arrived on time and did the job in about half the time I had expected. Their work was profe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The siding around the sun room had become badly weather damaged and needed replacement.

CATEGORY siding

09/18/2014

Ryan was very professional as were his workers. They all did an excellent job. Ryan was very knowledgeable and worked well with the insurance adjuster and us. He helped us choose colors and had samples of everything. We will use him again to replace our deck and install a roof over it. He and his staff seem to be able to tackle any job on the outside of the house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced roof, gutters, and downspout. Installed new fiber cement siding.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,siding

08/03/2014

They were on time for the estimate and they looked professional. Once we apgreed to go with them they told us they would be back in two weeks and they were. They did say they would call before they would come over but they did just show up luckily we were home at that time. They did a great job and completed in a timely fashion.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed 4 new downspouts to out house.

CATEGORY siding

Windows, siding, Hardiplank, Sunrooms, decks & doors.

Check, Financing Available