Midwest Duct Cleaning Inc

Founded 1986 • Angie's List since December 2003

20 employees. No subs. Cost determined by the job. Additional email - tracy@midwestductcleaning.com. NADCA Certified...

Whole Home Cleaners

903  REVIEWS
Whole Home Cleaners

"What do we clean?" A better question would be, "What don't we clean?" We offer a wide variety of services to meet all your home cleaning needs. Our Whole Home Cleaning Mission is to bring you reliable cleaning professionals, customized programs to fit your individual needs, all at prices you can afford. Our workforce is committed to our client's satisfaction on each and every job, each and every time - period! Let us do the cleaning...so you can ENJOY your home! Award wining.

Award 2019
Offers by Whole Home Cleaners on Angie's List

09/13/2017

All went well. I should have followed them around to make sure they cleaned each register and return, because I believe they missed one or didn't clean the one in the master bath very well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Duct cleaning and dryer vent cleaning

CATEGORY air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

C

09/11/2017

With duct cleaning it's hard to tell because it's not like something you can "see". The guy came and it was only one person, he was here for hours. He didn't show me any dirt that he removed though and I can honestly say that I don't notice ANY difference in the dust levels in my home. For me I think it was a total waste of money and time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Duct cleaning

08/31/2016

It was perfect!!  They informed us of rust issues.  They were very polite, detailed, on time, made sure everything was back in its place perfectly, they are trustworthy and well worth it!!   They took pictures and showed us before and after, educated us on ducts and emailed us additional pictures to see.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cleaned our air ducts

03/09/2016

Normally a team of two does the work but due to illness, only one tech showed up in the morning, and explained that it would take extra hours for him to complete everything. Shortly thereafter, the company sent over a team of two more techs, so we ended up with three guys doing the work. They were professional, efficient, and left our home neat and clean. When they told me the cost was $30 more th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean all air ducts, the furnace and the dryer vent to the outside.

03/08/2016

Outstanding service. Arrived right on time at 8am, and worked until 4:30. The crew was professional, hardworking and extremely clean. We could not be more pleased with the service. I might add that I was shocked at the amount of dirt and debris removed from our ducts.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned all air ducts for both furnace and AC units.

CATEGORY air duct cleaning

Inspection, cleaning, & restoration - residential, commercial, medical, industrial & institutional

$25