K-Guard Kansas City

Founded 2015 • Angie's List since May 2015

The K-Guard System - Unlike most leaf gutter guards, K-Guard is a completely engineered, fully integrated, leaf free system. No other leaf gutter guards can offer the protection, strength, durability, capacity and attractiveness of our K-Guard gutter covers. The K-Guard gutter cover system is built around our patented, high-strength hangers which are made of all-weather, high-impact polymers. The lifespan of the K-Guard leaf gutter guard system is practically unlimited. Because our gutters are a full 5-inches wide, our system is able to drain more water than other, smaller leaf rain cover gutters and leaf gutter guards. In contrast to the sharp corners and vertical faces of most rain gutter systems, the smooth, curved appearance of K-Guard complements and adds beauty to your home. K-Guard's patented and professionally installed leaf free gutter guard protection system is so effective at keeping leaves and debris out of your gutters, it's guaranteed to remain clog-free for life unlike those other gutter covers and leaf guards on the market - so cleaning gutters will never be a part of your life....

N/A
Branched Out Gutters

05/21/2020

From the moment we had are consultation with Paul to the final clean up, K Guard was great! A little pricey but well worth every penny. The work was finished in one day and they were very punctual. The whole system is beyond what others had shown us. The match ro our house paint was exact and it really adds to the look of our house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New guttering with a leaf guard

CATEGORY gutter cleaning, gutter repair

11/06/2019

Easy experience overall. Booked K-Guard months in advance and needed them to coordinate with my painter who took the gutters down and then would need to paint the new gutters. When the house was ready for the install, it was super quick and the results look great. The design of the system is great - two gutters slope opposite from what they did originally to prevent future wood rot, as there was a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of gutters and downspouts

CATEGORY gutter repair

Thank you so much for your feedback. We appreciate your business and are here if you ever need anything. Thanks, Travis Burch Owner K-Guard Kansas City

10/10/2019

Extremely well. Salesman early for appointment, quote give, job done within 3 weeks of quote. Very professional demolition of old and install of new gutters. Cleanup was great. Installed in one day, came by a little later to touch up a few scuffs with spray paint. We have a lot of large trees and tree debris falling on roof, system has worked as promised. I do not have to use a ladder anymore.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove old gutters, replace with K-guard gutter system.

09/21/2019

Never got a response from anyone. Not even a phone call. Waste of my time. Won't use you again to find services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
guttering and leaf guard

CATEGORY gutter repair

[Member Name Removed], I think you have the wrong company. I just looked through our Angie's Quote Request and not seeing your name or address listed for requesting a qoute. We'd love to be able to help you If we could but unfortunately you are outside of our coverage area. Sincerely, Travis Burch Owner K-Guard Kansas City

03/09/2019

Salesman made it sound like just what I needed. Price was high but considering the fact that he said wood rot would be FIXED and that it was a lifetime guarantee I proceeded. Hugh mistake! The quality of the work and the customer service is the worst I have experienced in my 60 + years. First of all they show up whenever they feel like it without any notice. Destroyed my mailbox and don't even men...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
gutter replacement

CATEGORY gutter repair

Gutters. Gutter Covers. Gutter Cleaning.

Under Shingle Covers.