Hormone, Hair & Vein Center

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since October 2008

Holistic health care for women Hormone Replacement for women and men Reproductive endocrine abnormalities Weight loss and nutrition...

06/27/2014

She is a very smart lady and has a good bedside manner. She really tries to figure out what is best for me. The nurse that drew some blood was very nice and the lady there, Diana, answers the phone or greets me. She is always nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to see Dr. Marilyn Richardson for hormones.

CATEGORY obgyn

Thank you so much for taking your time to submit a review. It is such a pleasure to have the opportunity to participate in your healthcare. We also have enjoyed the women you have referred to us. Thanks again.

01/05/2012

Fantastic.  Doctor is very understanding and helpful.  I feel so much better.  Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HRT

10/26/2011

She is very attentive. She seems to almost have sixth sense about something bothering you. She has run some tests on me, which my regular primary care physician never brought up. She actually helped me gain some energy which I thought had gone away longtime. Based on the tests she did saw me deficient in some areas. She is just wonderful. She is very direct kind of a doctor. She gets right to the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to Dr. Marilyn Richardson for obstetrics and gynecology. She does hormone replacement. I went to her yesterday.

CATEGORY obgyn

Hormone balancing for men & women Treatment of "Low T" in males Serotonin Weight Loss Laser hair removal for skin of color

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available