Jameson Remodeling & Home Repair

A327 REVIEWS

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since March 2004

PO Box 8662

Prairie Village, KS, 66208

Owner operated. Additional contact name - Charles Jameson. Award winning. Additional DBA - Jameson Enterprises LLC....

Handyman Services (201)Plumbing (69)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (44)General Remodeling (27)Doors (24)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (22)Drywall (22)Electrical (21)Unfinished Carpentry (18)Windows (18)Ceramic Tile (17)Exterior Painting (15)

08/21/2019

Amazing. Scheduled a day and time and they showed up right on time. Was very thorough and did a great job!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Handyman Services, Plumbing

CATEGORY handyman service, plumbing, ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2019

04/11/2019

Great he worked very fast and did a good job. Very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing , installed door bell, thermostat, garage door pad, sheet rock a few holes

CATEGORY handyman service, plumbing, woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/11/2019

05/31/2018

He was always on time, very friendly, and got the job done quickly! I was very happy with all of the work he did in my house and have recommended him to my mother & friends. He is honest & reliable. 👍

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased an older home and needed a lot of odds and ends done to bring it up to date. He patched walls, exchange light fixtures, built my master closet & much more"

CATEGORY closet systems, electrician, handyman service, lighting, ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/19/2018

C

05/15/2018

did not receive a reply to meet. therefore no statement of work nor quote.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
soffit, porch posts windows. did not receive a reply for meeting.

CATEGORY handyman service, remodeling

02/07/2018

Drew emailed a couple of days later saying he doesn't give estimates North of the River. If he happened to be in the area he would let me know. Apparently he doesn't need the work. Good to know. He should put that on his description. I wouldn't have wasted my time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sent an email outlining stair and bath remodel, as well as wood rot repair.

CATEGORY contractors, ceramic tile, handyman service, remodeling, siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2018

I am sorry to hear the member was disappointed. However the member clearly stated in their initial email on 1/28/2018 as noted below, that they wanted a quote "whenever you are available" and I gave them a prompt and honest answer as to my availability so they could better gauge whether my timeline would fit their needs. The member emailed me on 1/28/2018 with the following: "I would like to get a...

12/05/2017

Everything went really well and he finished in exactly 2 hours. I have used Mr. Jameson services before, so I was familiar with his work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mr. Jameson installed a new porch light, repaired and replaced locks on the two glass doors, assembled and hung a shelf unit.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2017

11/21/2017

Great, on time, on budget and very professional and personable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Minor repairs

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2017

D

10/04/2017

I contacted Jameson in February via Angie's List messenger to do some repair. I scheduled so we could do a walkthrough for an estimate. They failed to show up and then said they would be there at another time and would call me. They called me and gave me a time and then never showed for the appointment. I have not heard anything from them. This request was dated back in February 2017.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was remodeling the basement to make it a craft room.

CATEGORY electrician, handyman service, plumbing, woodworking, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/21/2017

The member first contacted me on or around January 16, 2016 which was during the time of the transition of the Angies List message center from the old system to the new. There were a lot of problems with messaging during that time. My first response was on January 16th 2016 at 11:45AM when I asked "If possible, forward a picture and your address". The next response I received from the member was F...

08/28/2017

Excellent! He always offers different options of ways to get things done. For example, I had already purchased a mailbox and Drew suggested using a different one and his choice looks much better than the one I had!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drew fixed a toilet that continued to run off and on, he installed a new mailbox, assembled a new office chair, fixed a door that would no longer latch closed.

CATEGORY handyman service, plumbing, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/24/2017

07/26/2017

Drew Jameson was professional, prompt and efficient!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drew repaired the function of several closet doors and kitchen cabinets, replaced door knobs and secured loose deck pole.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/21/2017