Zach's Lawn & Landscaping

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since July 2012

Zach’s Landscaping is a landscape design/build company out of Overland Park, KS. We specialize in the installation of outdoor spaces. Best of Houzz.com 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017. Angie’s List Super Service Award....

Land Escapes LLC

77  REVIEWS
Land Escapes LLC

Land Escapes is a full-service landscaping company specializing in residential and commercial landscape design, installation, and maintenance; irrigation installation, repairs, and maintenance; and hardscape/patio/retaining wall design and installation. Winner of the Super Service Award 5 consecutive years (2012-2016). The landscaping professionals at Land Escapes have the skills, expertise, and experience required for successful landscaping projects. Land Escapes will do the job right first time and we deliver quality that lasts. Our experts will work with you to bring your ideas, and your landscape, to life. Land Escapes is a certified segmental retaining wall installer by the National Concrete Masonry Association and a certified installer by the Interlocking Concrete Pavement Institute.

06/08/2020

Zach tore out an existing rotted out wood flower bed that covered most of the front of my home, and replaced it with a nicely done stone retaining wall style bed. The work was high quality, he cleaned up the worksite when he was done, and was very professional and great to work with. He will for sure be my first call for future landscaping needs!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built a retaining wall / flower bed.

CATEGORY landscaping

09/09/2019

After we had our pool installed, there was about 10 tons of dirt left over from the dig. Zach helped me decide what to do, came out on 2 separate weekends and built out a nice Burm with the excess dirt. I also had him and his team put in a drain on the south side of the house. Turned out better than expected. I give me them 5 stars and will use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Burm build out.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

11/18/2017

Zach and his crew were quite accommodating as this project progressed. What started out as a fairly small job ended up being a total renovation of the front and side lawn. Zach kept me appraised of the cost as I increased the scope of the project. Thank you, Zach, for being so flexible and cooperative!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Build small retaining wall, mitigate drainage issues, create foundation planting area, and sod front, side and part of back yard.

CATEGORY landscaping,mulch

Hi [Member Name Removed], it was a pleasure doing business with you. We were all excited to find out your home sold so quick.

09/14/2016

Very responsive. Brought more than enough crew to finish the job before rains came in. Attention to detail. Great to work with. Very happy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rough work to prepare large flower garden

CATEGORY lawn service

D

09/20/2015

Zach did a great job responding to my Angie's list request and working with my schedule to find a good time for a quote.  On Monday we confirmed an 830am Sunday appointment via text.  On Friday at 550pm, I received a text that he was now booked up through October, short on manpower, and I'd be better off working with another company if I needed to have the work done soon.  I responded and let Zach...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean-up, landscaping, and lawncare services.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

on Monday I scheduled an estimate with her for Saturday morning. Later in the week I booked a very large project that would take three weeks to complete, leaving me unable to to begin any additional jobs until late October. Additionally I was short on manpower. I explained this to her and and recommended she find another company for an estimate if she needed the work done soon. She responded," Let...

Landscape design/build and Hardscaping.

Snow removal, tree climbing, mowing, gutter cleaning over 1 story.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal