Window Genie of Olathe KS

Founded 2012 • Angie's List since April 2012

We are a Fully-Insured, National Franchise dedicated to providing the very best in Professional Services, integrity and fair pricing....

N/A
Branched Out Gutters

10/12/2017

My experience with Window Genie was good. I called three places, and they were the only company to come out and give me an estimate based on our square footage. And they gave me the quote almost 24 hours after calling. They were efficient and professional; I recommended them to my sister.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter cleaning

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

08/02/2017

They were on time and cleaned out the gutters completely and bagged and took all the mess with them. They we really easy to work with on scheduling and did a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had our gutters cleaned out

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

05/30/2017

I have used them before and will use them again. Window Genie of Olathe is excellent and the owner is fabulous. The people are clean and polite and well trained. I will continue to use them and they have other services I am looking into.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows and Gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair, replacement windows

07/12/2016

Kevin returned my call promptly and we arranged to have our windows cleaned within the next week. Today, his crew of three showed up when they said they would. They actually had to come about an hour later than originally scheduled because it was so rainy this morning. They called to let us know when they would be here and they were right on time. The crew was very nice and polite and professional...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed the windows in our 30 year old house cleaned, inside and out.

CATEGORY window cleaning

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your nice review of our services.

04/27/2016

Exceptional service and price for a great, great job!  Kevin was right on time, very professional and easy to talk to, and did a terrific job cleaning my windows.  I will definitely use Window Genie of Olathe again and will refer family and friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned outside of windows.

CATEGORY window cleaning

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your nice review of our services.

We offer interior and/or exterior residential and commercial window cleaning, residential and commercial window tinting. We also offer pressure washing services for cleaning homes, decks and concrete.

We do not offer high rise window cleaning.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express