RoadCo.

A 14 Reviews

Founded 2000 •

9218 Metcalf Ave

Overland Park, KS 66212

I am a 3rd generation asphalt man . The 4th generation is already working beside me . We love what we do and we think it shows ! Give us a call and let’s chat about that project . I look forwarding to the opportunity....

asphalt paving (14)

11/27/2020

This company was amazing. We could only afford to get half of our driveway paved but they worked with us every step of the way from making sure we understood everything they were going to do to making certain we were pleased with the results. I am disabled and they made sure that the paving would cover the front half of the drive, where I park, and made sure that the paving met the few stairs that...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed our driveway paved

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/27/2020

Photo for RoadCo. - 9218 Metcalf Ave, Overland Park, KS - 39051319

11/02/2020

Went great. Wonderful job. Very attentive to details. Did a better job than I was expecting. I am going to use them again next year for an upgrade to my driveway.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Driveway graveled

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/14/2020

10/30/2020

Awesome. As a contractor myself I know good work from fly by night posers. This company does excellent work and I have already referred them to some of my own clients.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Asphalt Driveways

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2020

10/22/2020

Very well they came and did the work they were pleasant and easy to work with and the only company to call back they even did more than the drive. They moved the down tree in the back yard that had been there for at least 4 years and put some in the fire pit I am very pleased with them and would recommend them to anyone that would want their drive paved

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Part of a drive way

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2020

10/03/2020

William and the Road Co crew saved the day. I had another contractor string me along for months. I found Road Co and instantly got a response. I was told they were very busy but would get me on the schedule. As promised they came on the scheduled day 1.5 hours ahead of schedule. Everything went as planed with two coats of seal and chip. They even back filled the rock I had moved the night before. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Seal and chip my driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2020

09/22/2020

They did a great job. They responded quickly to my request and completed the job the same day. All personnel were very professional and courteous. I definitely recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sealed the asphalt driveway.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/22/2020

09/22/2020

It went really well. He is very easy to work with. They are very professional and did an amazing job. We are so happy with our driveway. We have already had folks walk by and compliment it! I would absolutely hire Roadco again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Asphalt Driveways

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/22/2020

09/09/2020

It was a wonderful experience. The crew was very friendly and did a fabulous job. It didn’t take as long as I thought it would. I have recommended them to some of my family and friends. I wish them the very best in the future

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2020

09/09/2020

Our driveway needed to be paved. They showed up on time and did a really nice job. We are pleased with the results. We would recommend them for sure.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Driveways - Asphalt

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2020

08/08/2020

They did a great job and they were tremendous hard workers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They paved my asphalt driveway.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2020

Anything asphalt, asphalt driveways, tar & chip seal, and more.

Ask for details.