Quivira Crossing Veterinary Clinic

Founded 2011 • Angie's List since July 2011

Not Rated| 7 Reviews

Quivira Crossing Veterinary Clinic is a full service companion animal veterinary clinic. Dr. Cindy Taylor is a native of Overland park and has been practicing for 23 years. Our mission is to provide quality and affordable care to you and your pets....

02/19/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Evaluated an allergic reaction, and prescribed medication and possible ways to reduce or irradicate the symptoms.

08/31/2014

Dr. Taylor is always the epitome of professional. She has a calm demeanor which helps put our pets at ease. Dr. Taylor did an excellent job with the cleaning and surgery. We also appreciated the follow up call from her to see how our pet was recuperating.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Performed surgery and dental cleaning on our beagle.

08/26/2014

Dog is fine. We have used Dr. Taylor as our Vet for the past year. She is very thorough and caring.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our dog was ill and Dr. Taylor treated him.

06/17/2014

It went wonderful! My intuition was right and she was fantastic! She performed the dental surgery on my fur baby. She was compassionate and extremely thorough. She didn't over charge and her focus was on my pet and what was best for him. The money being secondary was very evident. She even did extra routine care on my dog while he was under anesthesia-ear cleaning, nails trimmed, anal glands expre...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My dog was scheduled to have dental surgery at another facility. I was not feeling comfortable with the price and procedure that was to be performed. I spoke with a neighbor that only had wonderful things to say about Quivira Crossing who had done her pets similar procedure. I went into the office and immediately felt comfortable. After speaking with Dr. Cindy Taylor she put my fears at ease and didn't hesitate to offer her advice on procedure even though we were not clients of hers. I showed her pictures of my dog's problem and she discussed what she felt needed to be done and quoted me a price at her facility. The pricing was night and day different and felt more reasonable and less of taking advantage of a situation. Her office did not nickel and dime every aspect of surgery, but treated the animal and their owner with respect.

02/19/2014

Dr. Cindy Taylor and staff was just a God send for my family. She took excellent care of my 14 year old tabby Bo. He became ill a couple years ago and we starting going to Dr. Taylor on a pretty regular basis. She was very knowledgeable and caring. Her staff is also very professional and kind . My experience was very good with Dr. Taylor and staff I would not go any where else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Taylor provided a lot of services for my cat Bo. He became ill and was treated by Dr. Taylor for a couple of years before eventually we had to make a decision to put him down. She provided many treatments for him shots, meds, suggestions for diet and a lot of loving care.

CATEGORY veterinarian

Preventive Health Care, In-House Laboratory, Radiology and Ultrasound, Surgery, Advanced Anesthetic Monitoring, Cold Laser Therapy, Dog & Cat Grooming

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover