Modern Concrete, Inc.

A 28 Reviews

Founded 2012 • Angie's List since March 2013

11936 W. 119th St. #165

Overland Park, KS 66213

Concrete Stamping for Driveways, Patios, Stoops and Steps, Walls, and more. Concrete Polishing, Staining, Overlay, and more....

concrete repair (25)stamped concrete (15)hardscaping (3)masonry (1)concrete driveway installation (1)

05/30/2020

An estimate for this job was provided quickly and professionally, however, I selected a different contractor. I shall keep the contact information on file for future needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Concrete Patio Estimate

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2020

04/25/2020

Nice people but they had a $3500 minimum

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Porch overlay

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/25/2020

10/28/2019

The project was done quickly and looks great. The entire crew was courteous and hardworking. They took pride in their work. They completely cleaned up the site when they finished. We love how it looks!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New patio was added on backside of our house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2019

Photo for Modern Concrete, Inc. - 11936 W. 119th St. #165, Overland Park, KS - 38209350

04/09/2019

Everything went very well. Listened to what we wanted and delivered exactly what was contracted. The front porch was removed and a new, larger porch poured in its place, along with the sidewalk leading from the driveway to the porch. The deck on the back of the house was removed, the existing patio beneath the deck was demoed and a new larger patio was poured. The specific design requested was lai...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove and replace front porch and back patio

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/26/2019

06/09/2017

It was great from beginning to end. Caleb gave me a quote on the spot. The whole team was great and professional. They treated my yard great. They were about in the middle as far as price but it was worth it as the patio looks amazing. Juan and Miguel were top notch!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a 300 square foot stamped concrete patio poured.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/10/2017

06/05/2017

We were very pleased with them. We had several estimates and his was the most reasonable, and he did a really good job. Considering what they had to work with, I think they did exceptionally well. It seems like it took a day and a half to complete, something like that. Actually, it was just the person that started the company, he’s the only one I dealt with. He had a helper that day, but he’s the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did some repairs for us, tuck and point or something like that.

CATEGORY masonry

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/05/2016

05/10/2017

Everything went extremely well! Everyone involved worked diligently and effectively to produce a beautiful improvement to our back yard. Caleb and Juan were extremely responsive to every request and comment we made. We had a deadline to meet for an event at our home and they finished everything earlier than expected. All of the men were polite, hard working and skilled. We could not be happier wit...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A large stamped concrete patio with a beautiful red brick design was installed after the removal of our old small concrete patio. A sitting wall was created in a curved pattern around part of the patio with columns and caps at each end. It turned out fantastic!! Caleb and his brother then built a cedar pavilion over a portion of the patio.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/10/2017

Photo for Modern Concrete, Inc. - 11936 W. 119th St. #165, Overland Park, KS - 35006645
D

12/05/2016

Caleb came out promptly and as scheduled to look at what we wanted to have done. We also talked about a backyard patio/fire pit as well. He said he would send an estimate by email but never did. Has been 4 weeks now since he was here. I left several voicemail messages for him, also talked to the owner Juan twice, who assured me they'd get a bid to me....never heard back from either one of them and...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed colored penetrating sealer or stain applied to front porch and steps to cover concrete overspray and color differential between porch and step.

CATEGORY stamped concrete

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/29/2016

Beverily was just scheduled to complete work in May 2017 as we were waiting on a settlement from original builder. I hope this will change when work is completed!!!

11/10/2016

The guys and gal working on it were professional and so kind when I had questions. Juan and his team are great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had new porch and sidewalk installed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2016

11/04/2016

The process went perfect! Caleb was very easy to work with, he was on time and professional. He explained everything they would be doing and explained it would be very difficult to match the color of my existing concrete, which I understood. The two guys that actually did the repairs were very meticulous in their work. They did a fantastic job and matched the color better than I had expected. Migu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to have 2 patches of my stamped concrete repaired.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/07/2016

Modern Concrete, Inc. offers concrete stamping for your walkway, driveway, stoops, patios and even walls and fire pits to take your patio design to the next level, and more. We also offer concrete polishing, staining, overlay, and more.

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover