Heart of America Locksmith

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since October 2014

Heart of America Locksmith (HOA) is a Mobile Locksmith Service located in Overland Park, KS. We serve the greater Kansas City metropolitan area. We specialize in residential and commercial services, while also providing emergency lockout services. At Heart of America Locksmith, our mission is to provide quality products and service at an affordable price. Whether you seek a Locksmith for your Home, Office, or Auto, our experienced staff can ensure that your needs are met. The success of our company results from our dedication to serving our customers, and solving their lock and security problems. No matter the job, customer satisfaction is always our number one priority! Give us a call today for more information! Or, visit our website at www.hoalocksmith.com....

Mid America Locksmiths, LLC

Mid America locksmiths, LLC. Locally owned and operated by Steve Conradt. Steve nearly has forty five years of experience in the locksmith industry. We open cars make keys rekey and repair locks. Open and service safes. With 2 service trucks and a walk in shop in old town Lenexa, we provide locksmith service to the Kansas City area.

Award 2019

05/24/2020

Excellent. Owner was friendly, efficient, and thorough.193

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-keyed all door locks after home purchase. 6 locks total.

04/06/2020

Randy is very professional and personable. His work is detailed and accurate. The finished product is great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install electronic deadbolt and refurbish old lock

CATEGORY locksmith

Thanks for your kind words. So glad I could help in figuring things out for you. I should have taken pictures of where we started, and where we ended up for my web-site.

04/06/2020

replaced all the locks on my new house and rekey the lock’s

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Randy was great. Very thorough and detailed. The quality of work was excellent. He pleasant to deal with, a great communicator, on time and professional. The price was fair. I would highly recommend this locksmith

10/15/2019

It was a complicated lock. We called several locksmiths who told us they wouldn't work on it. The owner spent quite a bit of time on it, and eventually got the chest open. His rate was reasonable considering the size of the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
unlock an antique cedar chest

CATEGORY locksmith

Thanks for the kind words. We appreciate it!

09/27/2019

Excellent service. Very professional. Contacted me quickly, provided a quote via email. When I called to schedule, they got me in the next day. Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-Key deadbolts

CATEGORY locksmith

Thanks so much! We appreciate it when our customers take the extra time to send in a review.

Residential & commercial home re keying locks repairing & replacing, correcting minor door issues, installing, duplicating keys, electronic access controls, magnetic locks, card readers & keypads.

Create or program automotive keys & safes.