Greenleaf Garden Services

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since March 2004

Greenleaf Garden Services began out of a desire to help busy customers create and keep beautiful landscaping throughout every season. Greenleaf has been making and caring for gardens in the Kansas City area since our inception in 2001 and now provides garden services for many KC homeowners and businesses....

GORDON'S LAWN & LANDSCAPE

Our Business has been serving the Johnson County area since 1998

07/08/2015

Plants/Shrubs were taken out quickly. Workers were friendly and hard working. They managed to get them done within the time frame they anticipated. A job well done! Clean up was exceptional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had several shrubs and plants that were overgrown for specific areas. Had them moved to another location around the house where other plants/shrubs had died - to fill empty spaces.

CATEGORY landscaping

11/11/2014

They did an excellent job!  We had a lot of deferred landscaping maintenance, and they transformed our weedy, overgrown landscaping into a beautiful sight!  The work was completed in one day, and they cleaned up all the mess that came with the clean-up!  We'll use them again in the Spring!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Greeenleaf did a fall clean-up of the landscaping all around our house, pulling out many, many weeds, cutting back grasses and other plans, trimming bushes, and applying new mulch on three sides of the house.

CATEGORY lawn service

05/28/2013

We had Greenleaf come out to give an estimate. She seemed so nice and had some great ideas. She also offered to have her tree guy come out to take a look at our trees to trim. We were very excited to see what she came up with but she never called us back with the quote. I was thoroughly disappointed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Came out to give estimate for landscaping.

CATEGORY landscaping,tree service

06/13/2012

Excellent--- I went to work and when I came home the yard was transformed! My husband and I sat out in the yard for the first time in a long time-- now it is a serene place to relax rather than a job that has yet to be completed! I did have just one hosta that was hiding in the overgrowth that seems to have been stepped on but am sure will bounce back and one Red Bud tree that they forgot to stake...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Greenleaf did extensive clean out of beds on our large corner lot that collects all the neighborhood leaves and has been overgrown for years.   They did work in the front, side and back yards. They trimmed the yews, defined beds, took out hundreds of tiny tree seedlings and nuisance vines.  They also cut back the ivy to defined beds in the backyard and hauled away some brush and branches we had left over from winter. They did so much work and it looks amazing!  I wish I'd taken before and after pictures.  We waited to mulch and/or pea gravel until the actual space could be estimated after the clean-up -- but we will definitely contract with this company for the work--  not included in the above $ amt.

CATEGORY lawn service

12/29/2011

I am very pleased with their work. I am always pleased with their work. They are very conscientious. I would easily recommend them to my friends to use. They have always been on time and prompt. They did extensive cleanup this fall and I couldn't have asked for better. I originally saw some of their work at a farmer's market. I've had no problems with them. I haven't compared their prices but I ha...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Greenleaf Garden Services to do some garden cleanup ad they did some additional Christmas greenery pots for the exterior this year. They have done Christmas greenery pots in front of my house for several years.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

Landscaping and landscape bed maintenance.Installation of foundation soil, creative drainage solutions and garden enhancements focusing on rearranging & refreshing existing plant material.

Mowing & lawn fertilization.

Check, Visa, MasterCard